𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Wonpil rushed to Dowoon and hugged him while they sobbed. Jae got the two in the car and they went as fast as they could to the hospital. Once inside they went to Dowoons appas room. "Appa!" He says when he runs into the room. His Eoma is there too. "Dowoon..who are these people?" His eoma asks. "Well this," he says, signaling to Wonpil. "is my boyfriend. and over there is Jae and Bri-"
"Wait..boyfriend?! You're gay?"
"Yes eoma..I am. But that's not important. Appa is the most important right now."
Wonpil, Jae and Brian all sat in chairs while Dowoon cried while talking to his Appa next to the hospital bed. "Jae?" Wonpil whispered. "have you noticed that woonie's eoma keeps glaring at me?"
"Maybe a little? But i'm sure it's okay, i don't think she hates you or anything like that."
"okay.." It was silent for a few minutes, until there was a beeping. He flatlined. He's gone... "A-appa? Appa?! APPA! no no no don't go please...i love you so much." Dowoon sobbed, wishing for him to come back and hug him again. Wonpil goes over to Dowoon and hugs him. "Shhh it's okay...it'll be okay..."
Eoma glares at Wonpil once again and he sees. He just ignores it until Eoma pushes him out of the way to hug her son. "What's wrong with you?"
"What did you just say to me?"
"Why did you do that? and why are you glaring at me all the time? what did i do wrong?"
"You've turned my son into a homosexual. that's a disease! you've spread it to my amazing child. how could you do that?"
"Get out.." Dowoon said, getting very angry.
"W-what do you mean honey? i'm your eoma, you can't kick me out!"
"I damn well can. Get the hell out. Now. If you're going to disrespect me and my boyfriend, especially after my appa just died, then i don't need you in my life. leave. i don't wanna see your face. ever."
"But hon-"
"LEAVE!" Eoma walks out and the room is silent. Doctors and nurses come into the room to take away appa after everyone says a few words. "Dowoon i'm so sor-"
"Don't be. Just...can someone take me home?"
"Yeah..i'll drive."
Wonpil got in the back seat with Dowoon and just held him. Dowoon was crying while in the olders arms. I could have helped..i could have done something to save him... god, I'm a horrible son.. He thought to himself. The car ride was silent besides the sniffles from Dowoon. They get to the youngers house and follow him inside. "I want everyone to leave.."
"O-oh..i'm sorry Dowoon. Text me if you need anything at all. i'm here for you dude."
Jae says then hugs Dowoon very tight. Wonpil brian and Jae start out the door. "Prince, you stay. I need you more than anything right now."
"Of course Woonie. Hey, I'm gonna start a bath for you okay? it'll be nice and relaxing, i'll even light a candle and-"
"You don't have to do all this you know..I'll be fine."
"Woonie, i do have to. i'm here to take care of you. You've done so much for me and we've been together for only a few days. Let me take care of you this time."
"Okay Pili." Dowoon hugs Wonpil tight, his ears getting red, and finally, he smiles. "Do i see a smile???"
"Oh shut up." the two laugh and stare at each other for a moment. "Well are you gonna start my bath or not?"
"Okay, okay, I'm going I'm going." Dowoon laughs and heads upstairs to his room to wait. Wow he's so cute. His laugh is so adorable and it's even cuter when his ears turn red when he's embarrassed or shy. I think i might...i think i might love him?