𝕋𝕨𝕠

Wonpil got out of bed after a restless night, barely able to keep his balance. He lived with Jae so he walked over to his room and opened the door to see if he was awake. What he saw was something he couldn't unsee. There was Brian, laying on top of Jae with blankets covering his lower half. He could see Jae under him, back facing up. He heard small moans and, thank god, they didn't see him so he just closed the door and ran down to the kitchen. All he wanted was some fucking coffee, and Jae always makes it the best. I guess i'll just have to make it on my own. He thought. He sat at the kitchen table while he was waiting for the coffee to be done. He was scrolling through instagram when he got a friend request.

Friend request from: Yoon Dowoon

"HOLY SHIT!!"

He yelled, allowing the boys upstairs to hear him. "Jae, baby, what was that?" Brian asked

"I don't know and i don't care. Just keep doing what you're doing." Jae replied

"But babe, i think Wonpil might be hurt or something."

"HURT?!?" Jae yelled as he pushed Brian off of him and put his pants back on. He ran to the kitchen as fast as he could. Brian followed, but slower. "WONPIL ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?"

"Yeah. i'm fine. ITS JUST THAT THE BOY SENT A FRIEND REQUEST TO ME ON INSTAGRAM."

"Oh. That's what i came down here for? Ugh Brian, let's go back upstairs-"

"WAIT. You might wanna see this."
Wonpil put his phone towards the two, showing them a video. Dowoon was playing the drums, and very well may i add. "What is this?"

"It's the boy! His name is Yoon Dowoon and he can play the drums really well! Sungjin hyung did say that we need a drummer."

"Ooh. Well i still don't really care. Send it to sungjin or something."

So wonpil did just that.

Princewonpil👑:
Sungjin hyung! i have a video you might wanna see!

Bobthebuilder:
Uh okay, send it to me then

Princewonpil👑:
Ugh it won't let meeeee

Bobthebuilder:
Okay well i need to talk to Jae anyway so i'll just come over then. See you in 10?

Princewonpil👑:
See ya
________________________________

"BOBBBB WHATS UUUPPPPP!"

"Hi Jae. i came to ask, have you put up flyers for a drummer yet?"

"Uh about that..."

"JAE!!! YOU SHOULDVE DONE IT LAST NIGHT!!"

"THATS JAE HYUNG TO YOU AND I WAS BUSY OKAY?!"

"C-can you guys stop yelling..."

"SHUT UP ONEPEEL!"

"Jae, baby, don't be mean to wonpil. He is sensitive-"

"I DONT CARE!"

"FINE!!"

Brian took Wonpil upstairs and comforted him while the other two fought downstairs. After the argument, Sungjin came upstairs and apologized to wonpil, then asked about the video.

"Oh yeah! Hold on, i've gotta find it."

"Hurry up Wonpil, i'm going out for breakfast with my appa and eoma soon."

"Here it is!"

Wonpil showed him the video of Dowoon and sungjin was pleasingly shocked.

"He's really good! Maybe he can be our drummer! Wonpil, go talk to him about it for me while i'm gone."

"ME?!"

Sungjin had already left before Wonpil could stop him. "Jae hyung, can you do it? Please?"

"Ha ha sorry onepeel, but sungjin told you to do it. you're shit outa luck bud."

"UGH FINE."
Wonpil got his now cold coffee and drank it all down, giving him some energy before having to talk to dowoon. But before he left he did something that always helps to calm him down. singing. He got out his keyboard and started playing

Hello geogi nugu eopna where is
naege daedab hana haejul nugunga
is anyone there

He sang the rest of the song like an angel. Once he was done, he got dressed and ready to go see the boy. he didn't know why he was trying to look so good for him. it's not like it was a date or something. He just needed to relax. He was about to leave until he heard a knock at the door