𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Wonpil and Dowoon are in the car on their way to a cute little cafe down the street. Wonpil feels the butterflies inside him, waking up every time Dowoon smiles. "Hey, woonie?" Wonpil asks, hesitantly. "Yes, prince?"
"Um is this like..uh-a date..?" Dowoon is silent for a few seconds. "Well," he finally says. " Only if you want it to be." Wonpil's heart almost exploded! The only bad part was he had no idea wether it should be a date or not
~~~
"Babyyyy how long till we get therreeee."
"As long as it takes, honey."
"But bri i wanna be there already!! what if they kissed?! what if they're talking about me, o-or maybe you?!?? WE HAVE TO GET THERE BABE."
"Jae. What did i say about the yelling?"
"oh..yeah i'm sorry."
"it's okay but next time you yell your ass is gonna be on the side of the road, got it?"
"Yes da-uhmimeanbrian." Brian chuckles and pays attention to the road again. What am i gonna do with this boy?
After five more minutes of silence, Jae turns on the radio. Brian and him begin to sing along
"Yes i'm in love! Amu mal eopsi isseul ttae geu ttae nan" Brian starts
"Yes you're in love! amu pyojeon eopseul ttae ttakhi eokjiro mwongareul en haedo.."
~~~
The car is completely silent for Wonpil and Dowoon. They get to the restaurant and park. As Wonpil was about to open his door, Dowoon stopped him. "Don't worry, i've got it," he says getting out of the car and walking to the passenger seat to open the door. "Only the best for royalty." Wonpil laughs and grabs Dowoons hand while getting out of the car. "You're so silly Woonie."
"I get that a lot." The younger laughs and kisses the older on the cheek. Now Wonpil had so many butterflies he couldn't even count it. They sit down in a booth and look at the food options. "Oooo Bibimbap looks delicious! I might try that. How about you Woonie?"
"Hmmm i'll have green cabbage kimchi. Now we just have to wait for the weiteuliseu."
"Hello, i'll be your server today. Drinks?" The man asked, clearly not a woman. Wonpil and Dowoon looked at each other giving a "holy shit he's hot" look. "Uh i'll have..C-coffee and an apple juice." Wonpil stutters. "M-me too." Wonpil has never heard Dowoon stutter..was this guy prettier than him? He could never let some stupid waiter take away his woonie! "Can we also order our food?" Wonpils says, scooting closer to Dowoon, putting his arm around the younger. "Yeah thats fine! What will you two be having today?" Dowoon opens his mouth to speak but Wonpil interrupts. "One green cabbage kimchi and Bibimbap please," he smiles with a slight glare.
~~~
"BRIAN LOOK!!!"
"Shhhh Jae! we're supposed to be spying, stop giving us away."
"Oh sorry," the two are hiding in bushes a little bit away from Wonpil and Dowoons table.
"Babe what's happening?"
"Shh!"
"Okay it looks like Wonpil is jealous of that hunky waiter."
"hey!" Jae whisper yells then hits Brian on the head. "Ah! What was that for?!"
"I'm your man, no one else! You can only check me out." He says with a pouty face. "Aww i'm sorry baby boy, I was just looking. You're the only one i want." Jae smiles. "Okay good. now back to our mission!" they look back and Wonpil and Dowoon are gone. "WHAT?!" Jae yells jumping out of the bushes. Brian follows. "WHERE'D THEY GO?!?!?"
~~~
"Oh my god, Dowoon." Wonpil says with a gasp. "You like that, baby?"
"yes!" Wonpil says holding a stuffy. "Please please please buy this for me woonie!!"
"Haha okay prince, whatever you want." Wait-did you think they were..? EW NO!!! they just went to the store after they ate, silly! Get your mind out of the gutter. Dowoon feels his phone vibrating in his pocket. "Hold on, i've gotta take this, ill be back, okay pili?"
"Okay!!" Wonpil walks around the store some more, looking for more cute stuffies he could get. "AHA! THERE YOU ARE!" Jae says dramatically pointing to Wonpil. "Jae hyung, what are you doing here?!" Brian finally catches up, panting. "Damn babe, you run way too fast."
"You too Brian?! Why are you spying on my date?"
"YOU SAID IT WASNT A DATE!"
"Jae calm the fuck down, people are staring."
"Just leave!! I don't need you babysitting me, I'm fine by myself!"
"You're my little bro, why would i leave?"
"Just go away!! I don't want you here!!"
"You don't mean tha-"
"Yes i do!!! Leave. Now." Dowoon comes over to see the scene. "Guys...stop fighting..please.."
"What's wrong woonie? are you okay?"
"Prince...something horrible has happened..."
"What is it? What happened?"
"Appa...he's gotten sicker...they don't know if he's gonna make it..."

~~~
What has happened to Dowoons Appa and how will this affect Wonpil and Dowoons relationship? Keep reading to find out!!