𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

When Wonpil opened his eyes after a nice nap he realized that everything was a dream. The flowers, the carriage, everything. He really wished that actually happened but he knew that the boy would never go for a loser like him. he grabbed his phone and checked the time. OH SHIT!!! ITS ALMOST 11:30!!! i have to get ready to go to lunch with dowoon! Wonpil thought to himself then ran to his room to make sure he looked presentable. then, he got a message.

Drummerboy:
hey! so we are gonna have to cancel our plans for lunch, something came up. how about we go another time okay?

Wonpil read the message over and over, more tears building up in his eyes. He's just some boy. Why am i getting so emotional?! It's just lunch after all...

Princewonpil👑:
oh...okay that's fine ig. well i've gtg...ttyl..

Drummerboy:
ttyl prince!

Wonpil loved when the boy called him prince. He just wished that he could be Dowoons prince...
Why did this boy make him feel this way? he's never had such strong feelings before. Did he..love him? Was it okay to love him? Did Dowoon love him too? These were all thoughts going through Wonpils head as he stared at the ceiling, laying on the floor in his bedroom.
"WONPIL!!! WE ACTUALLY MADE DINNER GET YOURE ASS DOWN HERE AND EAT!!"

"ugh ILL BE DOWN IN A SEC JAE HYUNG!"

Wonpil didn't feel like eating. He's been thinking for hours on the floor waiting to get a message from Dowoon saying that they could still go out for at least a walk, but nothing. He never got a message and the more he thought, the less he wanted to eat. He got up and locked his bedroom door. He sat on his bed and started to sob. I'll never be good enough for him. i'm not pretty enough. i don't know how i ever thought he could like me. i'm just some boy no one likes. no one will ever love me..especially not him. Wonpil just sat there crying into his pillow till he fell asleep.

"Wonpil!! Come got your food before Brian and I eat it all!" Jae yelled up the stairs but heard no response. "WONPIL!!" He got tired of waiting and went upstairs to try and get into his room. "Brian baby!! Can you bring me the key to wonpils room? It's locked!"

"Of course baby!" Brian got the key and handed it to Jae. Jae unlocked the door and walked in to find a sleeping Wonpil. "His eyes look all puffy. Was he crying?"

"Maybe..wait...WHO DID THIS TO MY CHILD?!?!! SUNGJIN SOMEONE HURT BABY WONPIL!!!!!!"

"Baby, be quiet you'll wake him up!"

"Oh yeah that's right. I'll quiet down now."

"Let's go downstairs so he can sleep peacefully."
The boys left Wonpils room and finished dinner. They all went to bed. When wonpil woke up, he checked his phone and had three messages that were sent at around 12:00am. Who could've texted him that early?