𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Wonpil hesitated a little before opening he door. He opened it to see a beautiful Yoon Dowoon standing in front of him.

"Hi! So, i heard you guys jamming out yesterday and i was wondering if you need a drummer?"

Wonpil was shocked that Dowoon was the one to ask, i mean he didn't seem like the super forward type.

"W-we do a-actually! And i s-saw your instagram vids of you playing. you're really good!"

"Oh um well thank you!"

The boys ears turned a bright red and Wonpil started to feel his cheeks warm up.

"S-so can i have your n-number to let you know when practices are?"

"Yeah! Here you go."

Dowoon said, handing his phone to Wonpil.

"Well i should get going. See you soon!"

"S-see ya!"
Wonpil closed the door and started jumping up and down, quietly squealing. "i got his number i got his number!" He sang in a whisper tone. I need to message him!! NOW!! Wonpil thought. He grabbed his phone as fast as he could but instead of texting his number, he messaged him on insta.

Princewonpil👑:
Hey dowoon! this is wonpil!

Drummerboy:
Oh hi wonpil! i love ur username lmao

Princewonpil👑:
Oh..yeah..that. sorry

Drummerboy:
No! Don't be sorry! i think it's cute actually

Princewonpil👑:
R-really..? My friend Jae doesn't...

Drummerboy:
Well he's stupid then

Princewonpil👑:
He is lmao

Drummerboy:
i'm going to the park at 12:00 to eat lunch. Would you like to accompany me, your heinous?

Princewonpil👑:
Hm...yes Dowoon. I would love to

Wonpils cheeks got red again. is this a date? a friendly hangout? He had no idea. But, he decided to take a quick shower anyway and make himself look good for the occasion. it was 11:30 and Wonpil was still waiting for Dowoon. Half an hour passes by and still nothing. Where could he be? Then, he heard a knock at the door. He saw the boy standing there with flowers and a basket full of food.

"Shall we?"
Dowoon asked while putting out his arm, waiting for wonpil to take it.

"We shall."

_______________________________
Sorry about the kinda short chapter! i wanted to write something short so i have time to think of more ideas for this story later on