USSR x UK {fluff}

No one really comments on my things so I'll just go ahead and get the oneshots pumping so people can find this book easier I guess
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USSR P.O.V.

Today was like any other day, the children would beg me to bring them over to UK's house to play with their friends so on so forth. Today was one of those days, I was walking my children over to UK's house, though today I wasn't really all together. I had a half empty {or half full} bottle of vodka with me. Afew days ago I found out Nazi had cheated on me with Japan Empire, that bastard. I felt a tug on my arm, I look down to see a worried Russia.
"Why do you look so down papa?"
"Don't worry about it boy.."
I usually treat my children with better respect than calling them "boy" or "girl" things like that seem hurtful to them. As soon as I called Russia "boy" he stumbled back and hugged his younger brother Ukraine. I sigh and go to ring the door bell, but before I do France bust out the house, he looked furious.
"FINE THEN! IF YOU WON'T TREAT ME WELL I BET SOMEONE ELSE WILL!"
"F-France please-"
Before UK could finish his sentence France was half way down the street. I slowly walk in, all UK's children were so confused and scared looking. UK had a red mark on his right cheek he put his hand on the mark and walked to what I could only assume was his room, but before he did he spoke.
"Go upstairs and play children...Soviet..you can..do whatever...."
He sounded so depressed and broken, I kinda felt bad for him even though I know he despises me. I looked at my kids and pointed upstairs, they all understood and went up there, each comforting their friend. I however chugged the last of my vodka and threw the bottle away, I hesitated but walked over to UK's door and lightly knocked, no answer. I knock again, this time with more force.
"UK?"
I heard a small mumble.
"Come in..."
I opened the door and let myself in closing it behind me. I go over to where UK was, he was on his bed curled up, he had changed into what looked like pajamas, they looked cute on him. 'Wait what?, nevermind...whats this- is that- oh god' I could feel my cheeks warm up with a light pinkish red blush forming. I would look away from UK trying to hide my blush. UK looked up at me confused, I could feel him starring.
"Can you not?!"
I didn't mean to lash out at him like that, I look down at him to see he began to cry silently and barried his face into his pillow while hugging it, he was like a child really.
"UK..I'm sorry.."
He looked up at me shocked, I was shocked myself, I don't ever say sorry. What's going on with me today? First calling my son "boy" and now this, there's something seriously wrong with me.

UK P.O.V.

I just stare at Soviet in utter shot. 'Did he just apologize?' It takes me a moment before I realized he had sat next to me, he had his face in his palms looking so stressed. Worse than I am I bet.
"What happened to you?"
He looked at me for a moment for mumbling something in Russian then spoke up in English.
"Cheated on.."
"Oh my- I'm very sorry to hear that.."
He only nodded and layed back on my bed. He was so tall he almost didn't fit entirely which made me smile and chuckle slightly.
"What're'ya chucklin at?"
"Oh nothing"
He gave me a small smile which made my cheeks light up, I had never seen him smile before. I hesitate before cuddling up next to Soviet.
"Sorry Soviet...I just....need the comfort..and I bet you do too hm?"
He only nodded again before wrapping an arm around me, his strong muscular arm was so warm, it made me feel safe. . . before I knew it I was laying ontop of Soviet I don't remember moving there but I was. He had a blush just as bright as mine across his face.
"W-What are you doing?"
"Did you just stutter?"
I ask over his question, he looks at me dead in the eyes, he's thinking what I'm thinking, I know he is.
"M-Mabye I did stutter.."
"And mabye I love you..."
'I didn't mean to say that- shit' I can't move off him, I want to but HE won't let me, he hugged me tight and barried his face into my neck..I think he was crying....
"S-Soviet I'm sorry..it just slipped out.."
"No...no it's ok.."
I sighed and hugged Soviet back in a comforting way. 'Do I really love him? Or is the loneliness talking..' I take a moment and think about it. 'Everytime he comes over I get all warm and fuzzy..I do...I do love Soviet" I sigh and lift Soviet's head off my shoulder and kiss him passionately. At first I thought he hated it since he did nothing but, he soon melted into the kiss as well. I could heat him whisper in his strong Russian accent.
"Love you too teacup"
'Did he just call me teacup?' I look at him all flustered and pouty like.
"Don't call me that!"
"Alright teacup"
He chuckled causing me to smile and laugh. He both melt into each others warm embrace and soon fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reeeeeee! First oneshot down! Idk how many are left- e h-
956 words total