❤~{more than enemy's}~💔

~{America × Russia}~

Warnings
·boy love

Russia P.O.V.

I can't stand that capitalist pig! Always thinking he's so perfect! God I could beat the shit out of him right no- wait..I can. I got a large and noticeable smile on my emotionless face. I make my way over to where that bitch would usually be, behind the school, perfect. I would make my face over to him noticing he was starring at the ground twirling the strings of his hoodie around his fingers. He didn't notice me as I walked closer, hitting him in the back of the head. He fell face first with a 'huff' sound exiting his mouth, he turned to look at me but I stepped on his head, hard.
"R-Rus-"
"Shut up"
I sounded to cold..did I really want to do this? Or was it anger taking over me? Mabye both..I put more pressure on his head causing him to start crying out. What a baby..no...wait..this is..wrong. Why am I doing this? I need to stop! I quickly back up from him at began shacking.
"Amerika..I-"
"It's ok.."
Those words rang through my head and I saw him get up and wave at me so calmly while walking away with that stupid fake smile he always wears. I just stand in shock of my actions, what did he even do to me that made me hate him so badly in the first place..mabye my father saying so many bad things about 'his kind' god I could beat up myself now. I chase after Amerika but whenever I get to him he's talking with Canada like nothing happened. I sigh and walk over to them.
"Amerika! Can I talk to you?"
I look up at Canada who was almost as tall as me.
"Alone"
"Uhm..sure Russia"
Canada gave me a death glare while me and Amerika walked away, I knew he hated me nore than anyone in this school but I pushed it aside. Me and Amerika both end up walking down a street to the nearby park, sitting down on a bench under an oak tree.
"Amerika I-"
"Wanted to apologize again?"
"Amerika I'm really sorry! I don't know what came over me!"
I could hear him sigh a mumble to himself, I look over to him to see a light blush form across his face.
"Y-Your hand.."
I look down at our hands and noticed I had grab his hand interlinking our fingers. I blush slightly myself and quickly let go.
"Sorry again! God I'm such an asshole.."
"Don't talk about yourself like that Russ, I understand"
I look back over to see his cute flustered fac- wait cute? Am I..oh god. I became a flustered mess as well, I tense up whenever Amerika placed his hand on my shoulder.
"Russ?"
"Yeah?"
His voice was so quiet and calm while mine was deep and soothing.
"F-For a long time now..I-I've kinda fell for you.."
I look at him in shock, now understanding why he was so flustered.
"Really?"
"Y-Yeah..I know It's stupid but..can you give me a chance?"
I almost fall off the bench wit hthe sudden question being thrown at me.
"W-Well.."
I noticed him tear up with that damned fake smile.
"A-Al-Alright..I-I u-understand...bye Russia"
He got up and started running down the street towards his house, I began chasing him shortly after, he noticed and In sure of it because he took a turn down an alleyway to get away from me. I follow through notcing I lost track of him once I get to the other side.
"DAMNIT!"
I scream at myself and curl up in a ball on the cold sidewalk, only my feet keeping my balance as I only squatted down laying my face against my knees with my arms wraped around them.
"Damnit..."
I was down to a whisper now slightly crying to myself. I hear someone running towards my direction, I don't pay any mind to it till whoever it was tackled me into a hug.
"RUSSIA!"
It was Amerika!
"A-Amerika!"
I didn't even think, I caressed his cheeks with my hands and pushed my lips against his into a passionate but short kiss.
"I'll give you as many chances that you will take my little dove"
I notcied his flustered self melt into my chest crying slightly, he looked up at me with for once in awhile a real smile. I chuckle and smile back at him and give him butterfly kisses all over his face.
"Just next time, let me finish"
He laughed in an embarrassed tone.
"Y-Yeah sorry!"
We both get up and make our way back to Amerika's house, I dropped him off and began walking away towards mine.
"Bye Russie!"
I blush slightly and look back at Amerika who was waving his hand while walking inside. I chuckle to myself and go back to walking home.

"I love that country"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another fluffy oneshot down, don't worry the smut will come sooner or later-
860 words total