"This."

🇨🇳 China × America 🇺🇸

America P.O.V.

Japan and I had planned a costume party, it was around Halloween so we decided to let our fellow countries live alittle. The party had already began, I was dressed as a dragon like thing, I had green horns and a mask covering my face, not a dragon mask more of a fancy green mask that goes around the eyes. It had purple and turquoise gems around the edges. I had a turquoise shirt on and a purple and green tail attached to my black pants. Japan dressed up as Yuri from Yuri on Ice, one of our favorite Animes. . . It's about an hour into the party and I've just been going around and chatting with other countries, no one knew who I was though, I'm guessing because of my mask, yes I have stripes and all but so does Malaysia. Plus it was pretty dark in Japan's house with only afew colored lights around. I spot a red and yellow figure walk towards me, them having a similar mask on their face only red with yellow and black feathers on the side. They had a red tail with a trail of yellow fur leading down it and into a giant fluff ball at the tip of it. They had four black horns on their head and their fingernails were black aswell. They grabbed onto my arms and dragged me into one of the guest rooms, locking the door behind us. "Hey! Wait a minute who are you?! You can't just drag me up here without a proper introduction!" I blurt out while I forced myself away from them. I was only the slightest bit taller than them so my options on who they were are limited. "I could ask the same" they returned. They turned on the light, now I could see their red skin and few yellow stars peaking out from under their mask. "China?" I ask even though I was 100% sure that it was him. He chuckled and took off his mask. "You got me, and you are America. Malaysia is a Vampire so I knew it was you when I saw your stripes" he said. I took off my mask as well, setting it aside. "Well it appears we're both dragon like things huh?" I chuckle at the end of my sentence but I'm quickly cut off by a pair a soft lips touching my own. I push away causing myself to fall back onto the bed. "C-China what the fuck?!" He stepped back, a look of shock on his own face. "I'm so sorry..I don't know what came over me.." He sounded so..cute. I admit I had fallen for the Chinese man but the kiss took me by surprise. "It's ok China..I...may or may not have liked it." I said while leaned back up and putting my horns back on since they had fallen off. We both lightly chuckled while I layed out on the bed with a hum. China was nervously fiddling with his hands while sitting beside me, his face lit up in a pink hue. I smiled and sat up. "What's got'ya so nervous?" I moved myself behind him and set my head on his shoulder. "This." "This? What do you mean..?" "Two great powers all the sudden all cuddly with each other!" "Dude- you started it with that kiss!" He quickly shushed up realising I was right. I laughed slightly a kiss his cheek. "Though I must agree, usually we'd be at each others throats in meetings." "We Don't even have a reason most the time-" We both laugh while remembering stupid reasons we'd argue with each other. "I swear one time you bit me because I was drinking black coffee and you thought it was oil!" I ended up snorting while falling onto my back. "Oh my gOd! I remember that!" We both laughed and enjoyed each others company for a good while before snuggling up with each other and laying down. "What time is it?" China pulled out his phone to check. "Around 3 in the morning-" "3 in the morning?! Jeez these parties can last long-" We both snicker as I take off my tail and horns, so does China. We both lay comfortably together and fall asleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayyyyy itsa boi- I'm back! I finally had inspiration to write some things! Yaaaaaa! Expect more tonight :)

Word Count: 743