°{vibrater}°

{America × Philippines}

Warning
·boyxboy
·smut
·'toys'

Philippines P.O.V.

Me, Japan, and Joe (America) were all in the park today, we were all just hanging out doing normal freind things but, I noticed a small pink remote fall out Joe's pocket, I thought I would give it back to him later since he was talking with Japan, so I put it in my back pocket waiting to give it back. It had been a good 3 hours or 2 and I had completely forgot about the remote by now, silly me.
"Well guy's, it's getting pretty late, cya later!"
Japan began walking to his house while waving to us, we both waved back.
"Hey Joe?"
Joe would blush slightly, he always did whenever I would say his nickname I gave him. I never understood why.
"What is it Philip?"
"Can we go over to your house?"
Joe would nod and we made our way to his home. I couldn't help but blush at being alone with the hunk, so muscular and handsome. I had notcied Joe stopped walking and had looked at me with a concerned look. That's when I felt a warm liquid go down my face from my nose, I had gotten a nose bleed.
"Ehh Phillip you alright? You gotta nose bleed there"
"O-Oh yes! Probably just being in the sun more to long.."
"Alright"
Joe would walk closer to me and whipe the blood of my face with his shirt, he smiled so brightly down at me.
"There"
"But what about your shirt..?"
"It's ok, I can just wash it"
I nodded and we continued walking towards Joe's home. Once we got there we went inside. Joe went off into a different room so I decided to follow him, only to walk in on him taking off his shirt and throwing it into the washer. He looked at him and a light blush could be seen.
"Ever heard of knocking?"
He teased, I only got even more flustered and crossed my arms.
"S-Sorry Joe"
"It's alright Philip"
Joe said as he put on another shirt and walked out the room.
"Go chill on the couch, I'll make us some snacks"
"Alright!!"
I really liked American snacks, they were so much more interesting than what I had in my opinion. I walked over to the couch in the living room and sat down hearing a tiny click in my pocket. Then out of no where I heard a LOUD moan come from the kitchen, I blush violently knowing that only me and Joe were in the house. I saw Joe bolt upstaris a blushing, drooling mess.
"J-Joe?!"
I chased after him only just remembering about the remote, I pulled it out my pocket and noticed it had a green light on, I pressed a button and it turned off. With the remote in hand I head to Joe's room door that was slightly open. I push the door open only to see a lustful look on Joe's face as I could only assume he was putting an ass plug on the nightstand next to him.
"J-Joe?"
He looked over at me and threw the 'toy' half way across the room.
"Uhm...I'm sorry"
"Why are you sorry?"
I held up the remote and could only see Joe's face light up in a blush.
"It fell out your pocket at the park and I was going to give it back but you were talking with Japan to I forgot about it amd must of turned it on by mistake when I sat down!"
I said it all so fast it took Joe a minute to understand. I soon saw a smirk form on his face.
"Well now you have to help me~"
"H-Help you? With what?"
Joe would nod and sit at the edge of the bed, I could notice his hard member pushing through his shorts.
"With this~"
I would hesitantly walk over and lean down between his legs already knowing where this was heading. I would pull down his shorts and boxers myself and notice his member fall onto my face, I blush madly and took it put my mouth on the tip.
"Well? What're'ya waitin for?~"
I would gulp at his size but quickly began to bob my head up and down on his cock almost gagging everytime in hit my throat, I would twist my tongue feeling him pulse, he was close. I felt 2 strong hands push my head down making my swallow his massive cock causing me to gag and make it hard to breathe, but I fucking loved every second of it. He came into my throat and I swallowed every bit, kissing his tip at the end, but I wasn't done yet. As Joe started to pull his boxers up he looked at me and notcied I had began to suck my fingers.
"Ooo~ what's this?~"
I would smirk and begin to scissor myself as I sat on Joe's lap I removed my fingers and slowly sat on his cock, adjusting to it.
"Mmm~"
I would let out quiet moans of pure pleasure. I noticed Joe place his hands on my thighs and bounce me on his cock.
"J-Joe!!~"
I would scream his name while gripping his shoulders and arching my back. He soon came in me and I now just sat there on his cock. We looked at each other and kissed passionately.
"I love you Philip~"
"I love you too Joe~"
I would get off him and go to walk and get my clothes but fell straight on my ass.
"O w !"
"Pfft-"
I would slide my boxers on and climb back onto the bed, Joe had already pulled his boxers up and was laying down about to pass out, I cuddled up next to him and we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I just wanna thank everyone for reading these, even if it's only afew people that probably don't even like these ;-;
1000 words total