🍁Social Anxiety🍁

~{America × Canada}~

Warning
·contains incest
·boy×boy
·self harm

Enjoy

Canada P.O.V.

Today couldn't get ANY worse, first Kiwi leaves me alone, then Aussie! And now Merica?! I'm going to die! I can't be alone around all these- p e o p l e ! It just can't be done. I walk through the crowded hallways trying my best to not have a panic attack right then and there and only cause more people to surround me. I FINALLY make it to the back door of the school where I go out to the school park. It's small and quiet, no one is here since classes are about to start but, I rather skip. I'm not in the mood right now to be lectured on why I shouldn't be late infront of everyone then break down crying, thanks but, no thanks. I walk over to the large cherry tree where the typical admittings of live for one another happen. Theres a small bench..but...there's someone there....they seem taller than me but it was hard to tell since they were sitting down. I decide to not cause any confrontation so I go to turn around and leave but..I notice their arm...it's covered in cuts of every length and size. I wince at the sight of it, their white skin being covered in crimson red blood isn't the best to look at right now. I go to say something but they do before I can.
"Are you just gonna stare Maple?"
They called me my nickname, I'm stuck in place...only..America calls me Maple. I gasp before running infront of the sitting country.
"MERICA!? W-Why are you.. c-cutting..."
He didn't answer me, I quickly snatched the blade from his hand and threw it far away into the green grass.
"Answer me America!"
My voice was more strict, I wasn't playing around I needed answers. I noticed Merica flinch after I raised my voice.
"I-I...Japan..cheated on me..."
I can't even find the words, Japan? Cheating? No, she wouldn't, right? I sit down next to Merica on the small bench, he looked over to me, I couldn't helo but blush at his gentle face. He must of noticed because he quickly looked away. I grabbed his arms and bandaged them up with some bandages I had with me everyday incase something that involved blood happened. I hugged my older brother close to me, basically pulling hin into my chest really. I could feel my face warm up but I didn't pay any mind to it. I just wanted to be there for Merica, he looked up at me with the same flustered face that I had. . . before I knew it our lips locked together in a passionate love felt kiss. It took me a minute before realising Merica kissed me. Once we broke for air I was stuck in place only staring at the taller male.
"I-I'm sorry Canada!.."
"I-It's alright...I..kinda liked it"

America P.O.V.

Wait- did he just say he liked the kiss? But we're brothers! But...I do love him more than brothers..I have since the 6tg grade back 4 years ago. I can feel my face getting even warmer than it was before with the pinkish-red blush growing.
"Y-You did?.."
"Mhm"
I sigh with relief and kiss him again, it was only a small peck to his lips but it was nice. I noticed he smiled and covered his face embarrassed.
"Merica!"
I only laugh and hug Canada again and whisper to him.
"I love you little brother"
He hesitated but soon melted into the hug.
"I love you too big brother....just don't tell our dads-"
"Oh definitely-"
We both laugh and enjoy the rest of our class time out in the school park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoyed this tiny thing
650 words total