Part 1

(Simon's POV)

David's head is on my chest, I gently caress his hair. We just had sex and, as always, it was amazing. The lust we have for each other never ceased to increase for six months. The slightest touch between us lights the fire instantly. Wanting him so often and so bad makes me feel younger and happier.

It was a surprise for me. I know him for quite some time, he's my friend, I admire him. But what actually made me long for him remains a mystery. It happened one night, on a BGT tour where David was more unbridled than ever. I found myself fully responding to him, flirting with him beyond reasonable...and it was terribly exciting.

After that - and more champagne glasses - we ended up in my hotel room. Many good laughs and teasings later, a hot, long mutual glance made us fall in each other's arms.

It looked like a game, at first. We were like two teens making a stupid decision. But it appeared we enjoyed it very much and it had nothing to do with us being drunk.

When it was time to say goodbye, it wasn't awkward, there was no embarrassment. We knew we wanted to do it again and that's what we did. As simple as that.

Now, looking at David, I think it would be hard to do without him in my life, at the moment. I'm not in love with him, I'm not his partner, he's not mine, we just fuck regularly. But I need it, it makes me feel good. Period.

Officially, I'm still the serious paternal and bossy figure, involved in a long term relationship with Lauren Silverman. Unofficially, I fuck David Walliams as many times as our schedules allow us to. Late at night at his home, my home, the hotel...even in my dressing room at BGT's theater. Whenever we can and want.

We are both so naughty we use some codes during the show. For instance, David winks in a certain way or I caress my chin with my thumb and we know there's gonna be a hot session soon. Meaning the evening-even.

We are a perfect match in bed. The fact we get along so well surely makes it better.

Should I feel guilty ? Probably, but I just don't. David and I are both willing adults and it's been a long time since I last felt connected with Lauren, mentally and physically. To me, she is now my little boy's mother and my roommate. She accepts that all the more since she doesn't want to have sex with me for years but would like to maintain an apparent familial stability.

The whole situation is certainly more to my advantage, though : I avoid a high risk separation, I keep Eric, and my image for the media stays clean. At the same time, David's body and awesome blowjobs give me pleasure and motivation to get up in the morning. I found a balance. Certainly a strange, wicked one but to me, it's fine.

At the beginning, I was worried about David's feelings for me. I knew he had a crush on me for years but apparently, the deal we have suits him. Well, he never complained so I guess he's ok. It must have been unhoped-for to have me in his bed and I guess he's still star struck by me, which is funny and flattering.

I give him a peck on his forehead, delicately free myself from his arms and walk towards the bathroom. I take a quick look at myself in the mirror and smile with satisfaction. "Not so bad for an almost sixty years old guy, aren't we ?"

...............................................................................................................................................................

Hello ! Here is the first part. Tell me what you think ! The next one won't be long to follow, if I don't have too many bad critics, of course. ;)

I know I pictured Simon badly but it's a choice I made just to try something different, to see where it would get me. For those who may find it a bit too much, keep hope : I like my characters to evolve. :) Thanks in advance for your comments !