Find my way to you

It was 1 am and Lizzie was waiting up for her husband, Julian to get home. She stared at the picture on the wall. It was them on their wedding day, by Brooklyn bridge where they had their first kiss, were then sharing their first kiss as husband and wife.
"He is never this late" Lizzie said out loud, dialling Dylan's number but her phone ringing stopped her.
"Hello?"
"Liz it's Dylan,"
"Dylan what's up"
"Lizzie, I don't know how to tell you this"
"Tell me what?"
"Julian.. he's been kidnaped.."
Lizzie's heart sank.. she dropped her phone and grabbed her keys and got into her car.

Once she got to Dylan's she ran to his front door.
Andy opened the door and looked at her with sorry eyes. Lizzie couldn't take it. She started to sob. Andy grabbed her and rubbed her back to calm her down. Dylan walked over when he heard Her sobs.
"Lizzie we are going to find him, I promise".
Andy let her go and rubbed her back once more before she whipped her tears away.
"Let's find him and bring him back home" she said rolling up Her sleeves.

Hours later.....
After hours of working, Lizzie was mentally exhausted.
"It's not working Dylan, it's not working" she said throwing down papers and throwing herself down on the couch in Dylan's office and started crying.
"Lizzie Lizzie, we are going to track him down and bring him home"
Then it hit her..
"Dylan... the tracker in his wedding ring, we both have one... OH MY GOD HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE" Lizzie said as she ran to Dylan's computer.
Lizzie hit some keys and let the computer find Julian. She paced around the room for 10 minuets before the computer let them know that they found him.
"He's in an abandoned apartment complex on 12th avenue,"
"Okay I'll call jasmine,"
"NO!"
"Why not Lizzie, we don't know how many men are there"
Lizzie walked up to Dylan,right in his face and said,
"I'm pissed off enough today, you have no idea what I'm capable of"
Dylan nodded, clearly shocked that yes, Lizzie is Pissed off enough but she's also scared and no one needed to tell her that.
He went to his safe and grabbed his gun. He turned to Lizzie who was putting her heeled boots on and putting her smaller gun inside her boot.
"You ready?"
"Yep, are you?"
"You bet your ass I am, someone screws with my family, there is no way I'm not ready to make their day a living hell"
"Okay let's go"
In the car.....
The silence inside the car was crazy, Dylan was ready for whatever mess was about to unfold. Lizzie was driving but Dylan knew she was going to breakdown and cry at any moment.
"Lizzie, we are going to get him back"
"I know but, what if it's not the way we wanted to find him what if he's...." Lizzie began to sob
"Hey, everything is going to be fine Lizzie"
"We're here" Lizzie said as she pulled herself together.
Lizzie turned off the car and got out to see SWAT and jasmine in front of her.
"What the hell?"
"Dylan called Lizzie, someone had the balls to kidnap Julian, they have no clue what's about to happen" Jasmine said as she hugged Lizzie.
"Thank you jasmine, I told Dylan not to call but I guess he doesn't listen"
Suddenly, a gunshot goes off,startling the team of officers including Lizzie and Dylan.
"JULIAN!" Lizzie yelled as she takes off running into the building
"LIZZIE WAIT,SHIT ALRIGHT LETS GO GO GO" Jasmine yelled as her and SWAT ran inside.
Lizzie went up 3 flights of stairs when she was met with 2 men with guns in their hands.
"NYPD HANDS UP!" Lizzie yelled as the men put their guns down, SWAT officers cuffed them as Lizzie continued searching for Julian.

Suddenly, another shot rang through the building causing Lizzie to stop dead in her tracks, but it was close to her.
"Julian!" Lizzie yelled
She got no response.
"Julian!" Lizzie yelled a little louder.
Lizzie herd rustling and stopped right around a corner. She held her breath and whipped herself around the corner only to meet Julian holding a gun in front of her.
"JULIAN OH MY GOD!" Lizzie yelled as she lowered her gun and dropped it and ran into his arms.
"Lizzie" Julian whispered as he held her tighter.
Lizzie started Sobbing.
"Baby Oh my god baby I thought I lost you" Lizzie sobbed, while she ran her fingers in his hair, looking into his eyes
"Thank god for our wedding rings, I told you it was a good idea" he said holding up his left hand, flashing his gold wedding band.

"Thank god for that" Lizzie laughed also holding up left hand that held her diamond wedding ring and gold wedding band.
"Baby your eye, oh my god" she said lightly touching his swollen eye.
"It's better now that I saw your beautiful face" he smiled, his eye may have been swollen, but he didn't miss her beautiful smile and her lightly blushed cheeks. She started to cry again
Julian wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him and passionately kissed her. Lizzie heard the SWAT officers running up the stairs but didn't stop kissing Julian, instead she jumped mid air and Julian caught her legs and she wrapped them Around his waist.
Jasmine and Dylan ran up and saw the two kissing.
"Yep, he's definitely fine now" Dylan said loud enough for the couple to hear.
They stopped kissing and Lizzie rested her forehead against his and smiled.
"Hey some people wanna show some love to him too you know" Dylan said making the couple look at him.
"Right, sorry Dylan" Lizzie laughed jumping down and wiping tears away.
"Julian, you really gotta stop trying to get yourself killed you know, can't leave Lizzie alone here" Dylan said hugging Julian.
"I know" he said turning around to Lizzie and jasmine hugging, Lizzie clearly crying again of joy.
"She really loves you Julian, more than anyone in the world"
Dylan said with a smile.
"And I love her too" looking down at his wedding ring.
"Always will" he whispered.
"Julian I think someone wants to hold onto you for a little longer" Dylan said smiling looking at Lizzie with her hands over her chest.
Julian walked over to Lizzie and put his arm around her shoulder and made their way to the ambulance which was waiting for him.
Lizzie put her hand in the his hand which was right near her cheek and held it, putting her head on his shoulder.
"I love you babe" she whispered.
"I love you too Lizzie" he whispered, kissing her short hair, curly hair.
Dylan watched them walk away together.
"Well Thank god he's okay, I have no clue what we would have done if he was gone" jasmine said standing beside Dylan crossing her arms
"Lizzie would never really be Lizzie again without him" Dylan said as jasmine patted his back as they walked to the ambulance to see how Julian and Lizzie were holding up and never looked back.

In the hospital....
Lizzie and Julian were finally alone, just them together. Lizzie had just talked to the doctor. Julian had broken ribs, a concussion and a dislocated shoulder. Lizzie was sitting in a chair beside him holding his hand.
"I know" Julian whispered to Lizzie
"What?" Lizzie asked, confused of what he said.
"I know about you" Julian said with a smile on his face.
"What about me, Julian your heads all screwed up because of your concussion try and get some sleep"
"I know you're pregnant Lizzie" Julian smiled as he placed his hand on her stomach.
Lizzie was dumbfounded,
"How the hell Did you know?"
"Before I was kidnaped, I was calling Dylan and he said that you threw up at a crime scene and you were really moody and eating a lot more than you usually do, then it call clicked, then I got kidnaped" Julian explained. "Now my love I want to know how you found out cause I'm dying to know" he laughed.
"Well," Lizzie's started.
"It was 2 weeks ago and I just felt different and it was weird so I took a test thinking I wasn't pregnant then sure enough, 2 lines showed up and told me I was pregnant" Lizzie smiled.
"Wow" Julian whispered
"I know"Lizzie whispered back.
"We're having a baby" Julian whispered
"Yes Julian we're having a baby" Lizzie laughed as she kissed the top of his head.
"You're going to be the best thing ever" he whispered to her belly as she kissed the top of his head, making her laugh.
"It is indeed" Lizzie said smiling.