Even When

the cold took over her body, shivering and tired. Lizzie hated one thing and one thing only... the Flu. She got it from Dylan who got it from his son, Charlie. she was curled up in her bed shivering and trying to stay warm. She had thrown up so much during the night that she hardly got sleep. Lizzie's phone buzzed which made her automatically pick it up, thinking it was Dylan but smiling when she saw who it was

Julian: How is my girl feeling?

she smiled and replied

Lizzie: I feel like someone ran me over with a truck but I'll survive.

she set her phone down, feeling a bit warmer, Remembering that she wasn't alone because she had Julian. It had only been a year since they started dating but only 3 months since he left the CIA for her and started working full time at the NYPD. she heard her phone buzz again, pulling her out of her daydream.

Julian: would you be okay if I came over during my lunch break to check on you?

Lizzie smiled,

Lizzie: Well, only if you keep your distance yes.

Julian: I'm on my way over now

Lizzie smiled, then panicked, she did not look like she always did. she was pale and had bags under her eyes. she tried to get up, but waves of nausea hit her and made her sit back down again. she gave up, not feeling good enough to at least try and look nice. that's when she heard the door open downstairs. she smiled trying to at least look slightly decent. Julian opened the door to her bedroom and smiled when he saw her. 

"Why are you smiling?" Lizzie asked trying to sit up.

"Because you're too damn cute," he says walking closer to the bed. 

"Is it cold outside because I'm really freaking hot" Lizzie asked throwing back the covers.

"I see you've stolen my hoodie once again," Julian said as he took Lizzie's hand

"Ahh Get away from me, I'm all flu and 2 percent me," Lizzie said trying to pull away.

Lizzie felt herself getting dizzy, lucky for her, Julian was there to catch her.

"I think you should lay down, I'll stay with you, Jasmine gave me the rest of the day off to be with you," he whispered.

"You're going to get sick babe, I don't want you to get sick"

Lizzie knew she wasn't going to win against Julian, she was just going to let him hold her. she cuddled up in bed, Julian right next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and she put her head on his chest. once Lizzie was a little more sleepy Julian whispered,

"I did tell you that I would be there even when you're at your worst and I'm not going to break the promise"

She smiled and cuddled him even more, "I know and I promise you the same thing"

he smiled, "I love you, Lizzie"

"I love you too Julian"

5 hours later, Jasmine came home and let Julian go home. When he got home and sat down he felt a shiver and a bit nauseous. 

"oh no," Julian whispered to himself.