Chapter 1

Months have past after a group of heroic friends have fought monsters of all kinds, Ventured  through the weirdest and craziest of places on a quest to save the world from a terrible sickness that was slowly eating away at the unfortunate toons. After putting back the ink machine, All was cured of the darkness that tainted the world, and all the friends have split up to start over a new and seemingly normal life. 

Bendy POV: 

     I woke up, angry at the sunlight that peeked through the blinds, burning my face alive. How dare it disturb my slumber?!? I rolled over and squinted as I tried to read the red numbers on my clock. "6:08 AM".I sighed, remembering that I have to go to work today, and I had the night shift today.I grumbled as I tossed my blanket to the ground and groggily got up. I dragged myself to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. As I put on my usual clothes I looked over to the clock. '6:14 AM'. Time is passing so fast, I wish it could be this fast when I go to work at the restaurant. Boris would be waking up soon for school. I walked down the stairs quietly as i made my way down to the kitchen. I stepped on my stepping stool that my friend Cuphead makes fun of me for, to reach the cupboard and started preparing Boris' favorite breakfast.Pancakes. I felt a small feeling like group of butterflies just flew inside me at the thought of Cuphead. As I flipped over the pancakes I heard foots steps in the direction of the stairs, Making me snap out of my thoughts as I put the pancakes on the plate. I smiled, knowing who it was.

Boris POV:

I woke to the loud beeping of my alarm '6:30' I yawed as I practically punched the button on the top. I slowly got up to calmly wake up my foot, but it was no use as I felt the pain slowly get worse as the blood in my leg ran faster than I could when on a sugar rush. 'ughhhh' I groaned in pain as I limped to the bathroom.I washed my face with cold water to help me distract myself from the fading pain in my leg and foot and brushed my teeth then went to change into my clothes. I waked down the stairs, relieved that my foot woke up. Then, A sweet scent hit my nose, making my eyes shoot open with a new energy that surged me. The sweet smell lingered in the air, making my mouth water. 'PANCAKES!!!!' I screeched as I jumped down the stairs and rolled on the floor to the kitchen. I caught sight of a plate sitting on the table waiting for me. the syrup glistened and the butter was sitting on the top, like a crown of a king (Wth boris u sound like me in class XD) I jumped up and sat devouring it as Bendy watched me and covered his mouth to stifle his laughing. I guess what I was doing was kinda funny, but I. NEED. PANCAKES.

I looked over to the clock and saw the local bus was about to leave in 5 minutes!I started to panic a little as I snatched my bag and kicked Down the door.

"BYEBENDYILOVEU!!!" I yelled to him so fast that the sentence slurred together into one word. I skidded on the concrete of the sidewalk. Once the bus was in sight, I saw the last 4 people getting up from the bus stop and start to get into the bus. I started sprinting at full speed, getting closer and closer to the bus. I was 3 feet away when the last person climbed up the stairs into the bus, so I took a leap of faith and just barely got infront of the bus door. I was about to close, but I held it open with my paw. The bus driver looked at me with surprise, and opened the door for me. I scrambled onto the stairs completely out of breath, but really happy. I could tell today was going to be a good day!