Chapter 6

Bendy POV

As the call ended, a portal opened up in front of us, startling us.

We watched as an angel entered with excitement.

"Bendy! Boris!" She yelled as she ran to us. Alice pulled me and Boris into a tight hug. 

"I've missed you both so much!!" She said, with joy lacing her voice.

"Alice! How have you been? Are you ok? You lost your wings! How?!" Boris returned the hug as his beam slowly faded, inspecting Alice. I looked at her and he was right, her feathery wings disappeared from her now lonely back. 

"Uh yeah! I just had a small... uh.... accident recently, But they'll come back soon!" 

"Sorry to interrupt this family reunion, But we kinda have a world to save again!"  Cuphead growled in anger. What was his problem?

Cuphead POV

Anger started to boil in me as I watched the Angel hug bendy.  Only I can hug bendy!

"Oh! Sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! Hello! My name is Alice Angel! I'm Bendy and Boris' older sister! You must be Cuphead!" She looked at me.

"Ok, first of all, how does that work?! You three are completely different species! And second, how do you know my name?" I snarled.

"Bendy wouldn't stop talking about you! In every call we make!" She exclaimed looking at Bendy with a devilish look. 

I looked over to Bendy who stood frozen in the spot, his face was layered in 20 thousand layers of deep cherry red.

"OOOoooooOOOOOOooOOHHhhhhhhHHH" Mugs and Boris said together. 

"Someone get the bread! We have cherry jam for days!" Boris teased while mugs started to wheeze. I was having trouble keeping in my giggles.

 I was having trouble keeping in my giggles

"I-I W-was j-ju-st t-talking a-about how anoy-ying y-you a-are!!" Bendy stuttered. 

"Now isn't the time for this! We need to rest to start our adventure tomorrow!"  Felix said, saving a beyond relived  Bendy from the conversation.

We all agreed that everyone would sleep at my house, so I drifted off to sleep, and for the first time in months, I had a nice dream, that brought up Bendy's cherry face earlier today.

Bendy POV

As I slept, I felt a small tiny tingling sensation at where my heart is. It felt like there was something slowly filling up my heart and replacing all the blood that was supposed to be there.  Then it started to spread out to all my limbs like my arms and legs.