Chapter 12

(( Bendystraw fLuFf in this chapter!))

Bendy POV 

Once again, I was disturbed by the disgusting morning light. As my eyes adjusted,  The first thing i saw was cuppy's  face only inches before me.  his soft breath was comforting against my face. I kept looking at him,  'He's hot as hell!" I thought as I studied his face structure. Suddenly, his eyes started to flutter open, blinking rapidly until he came to a stop.  A small blush tinted his face as he stared into my eyes. I stared back, His eyes were beautiful  Tomato red voids. I got lost in them, wandering around them like an astronaut exploring space. But this is more beautiful than any galaxy could ever be! We leaned in a bit closer, His hot breath hitting harder. After a while, we went a little bit closer, then...

"Sorry to interrupt anything, But breakfast is ready, so come and hurry!" We heard Boris say from the doorway while mugs snickered. 

I growled in annoyance, So what I like him?! Oh... WAIT NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT I WAS THINKING RIGHT hhHHHHHH-

I hid my cherry colored face in the pillow.

"Bends? You OKAY?" I heard cuphead ask me with concern.

"hhhhhhHHHHHHHHhhhhHhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHhhhhhhH-" I Yelled into the pillow flustered.

"We need to go, they're waiting for us, Or they'll think that we'er making out or something!" I heard cuphead growl in annoyance. 

Cuphead POV

As I changed, I longed to look into his eyes.  I wish I have the power to stop time, so i could see his eyes forever. To see his cute face only inches away....

Dammit Cuphead! You should've went in for the kiss! When will I have a chance like that again?!

I yelled at myself silently. I sighed as I stepped out of the tent, with bendy not too far behind me. When we reached, we saw only 1 plate of food and a winking mugs. 

"Boris lost the other plate while climbing, so you two have to share! And you can't skip breakfast! Today will be exhausting!" Mugs told us and winked at me again. Boris was trying to hide his giggling in the background. I looked at him with an annoyed look, showing him that I'll kill him later.

"I guess we do have to share? IF YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH THAT-" Bendy started to freak out. It was honestly the cutest thing.

"N-no it's OK! That is if you are OK..." I trailed of as i felt my face heat up. 

"Y-yeah im o-ok" He replied in a quiet voice. He looked away from me, with a small blood red blush. 

As we ate from the plate, We avoided each other's eyes, I felt someone watching us intently. Actually, make that 2 people. I'm guessing it's Mugs and Boris. As I reached for the last piece, I noticed someone else's fork reach for the piece. It was too late to react. And the next thing I know, Me and Bendy were touching hands and looking each other in the eyes. My face felt so hot I was internally melting and screaming as I stared. He looked up at me, due to his height.

Bendy POV

I was internally screeching and my face was so hot it felt like the sun was on it! I was frozen in place, Even when I wanted to run 20 miles away, I couldn't get myself to go. We sat in silence, Looking at each other as we both weren't able to remove our hands from each other.    

"OoooooooOOOooooohhHHHhhh" I heard two people saw behind us, I knew it was boris and mugs, but I still couldn't move.

I felt someone go behind me. And the next thing I know, I was being picked up and thrown into cuphead's arms. He instantly grabbed me, but he was actually hugging me close to his chest. A horn twitched as I heard the loud thumps of his heartbeat so close. I was able to hear everyone's quiet heart beats as small taps in the back of my head. But i wasn't used to hearing one so close, even when we had group hugs! 

I heard some people laughing very hard from were I was previously sitting. I was finally free to move, so I turned my head to see Mugs and Boris on the floor with tears from laughing while hugging their knees to their chest.

"Could you two leave us alone?!?" I yelled in anger at them. The just ignored it.

"Privacy would be nice!!" I head cuphead yell from above me. That caused them to flinch and get up, their giggling was slowly dying. I looked up at cuphead in admiration. He noticed and smiled a small smile. I returned it. 

"We need to get going!" We heard mister Felix say with determination.

"Alright, Coming!" I heard cuphead call to Felix.