The Question.

None of this is real. This is college and Rhett never met Jesse.

Rating: PG-14

Warning: Swearing.

I started my normal walk to my first class, Calculius. I looked back, and as usual, Rhett and Link weren't too far behind.

Though, As I looked back, I noticed Rhett was smiling, normally he's laughing and talking to Link. But this time he was just.. Smiling. At me? No, Maybe he's thinking?

Our eyes met for a quick moment, and his smile dissapeard, Like he got emarassed.

I turned back, and I had already made my way to class, I turned to the door on the left, and opened the door. It closed by itself, letting out a small creek until it clicked shut.

I sat in my usual seat, Next to my friend Claire. She turned to me and whispered, "You going to the party tonight? Everyone is going." Party..? I didn't know about it. "I didn't know about a party. Nobody has asked me or anything either." I told her, with a shrug. I didn't mind not going, but I did feel a bit left out.

I wonder if Rhett is going.. I thought to myself, Not like I cared or anything..

My chain of though was broken by Mrs. Thompson started the class, as soon as the bell for it to begin and everyone was in.

I can normally focus, but I keep day dreaming, and thinking about other things. The only time I'd snap back to reality was when I was called on.

Calculius never went by fast, but today it did, and boy, was I happy about it.

Pushing my seat out, Claire and I said our goodbyes, and I was on my way to English. I shared that class with Link. I wondered if he was going to the party, Probably with Christy.

Like usual, I turned the corner, and there was Link, leaving his class, and we walked together like normal. Like Rhett and I, we weren't too close, but we were friends, and we did talk and share stories together. But we weren't best friends. But we were getting to that point, as was Rhett and I.

"Going to the party tonight?" Link asked. There's that question again. I shrugged, "I didn't know about any party until last class. Claire told me about it. Plus, Nobody asked me or anything. So I'm not sure." I told him. Once I told him that nobody asked me, It was like he had a devilish smile plastered on his face. "Oh, I'm sure someone will ask you." He told me. I shrugged and we walked into English, There, We sat together, like normal. He didn't have many friends he would sit next to in this class, and I was the same way.

Now, English, I could stay awake in. I actually liked English.

Once again, the class bell rang and we were on our way to beginning. "Alright class, Partner up. You'll be answering questions from last nights assignment." Ms. Lee said.

Fuck. I was so busy with Rhett I forgot about it.. I thought, and I think Link knew, because he passed me his paper and gave me the nod. We had both done our fair share of copying eachother, so it wasn't a big deal. I quickly scribbled down the answers, in my own words, of course. "I figured you forgot, You must've been having too much fun over there with Rhett on your little Study Date." He sneered. I could feel a wave of hotness flush over my face and I shook my head. "It wasn't a date.." I said, finishing writing the answers and giving him back his papers. "Yeah, That's what Rhett said, But I don't know about you two.." Link joked. I smiled a bit and shoved him with my shoulder. "Hush up." I told him, laughing a bit. The teacher came around and collected our papers, Eyeing Link and I as she collected ours. We just smiled, and acted like nothing happened. Though under the desk we highfived eachother.

We had spent so much time talking through all the lectures, The bell for the next class rang.

Ah, French. I had both Rhett and Link in that one. I think we were watching movie, I wasn't sure. Link and I put our bags over our shoulders, and walked out, meeting up with Rhett a few doors down. "Hey." We all said at once, in sync, causing us to laugh. The three of us walked up to the second floor, and into French.