Talent Show

(Pretend that you made the song)

(Y/N)'s POV:

I sit on a bench, doodling until (C/N) gets here. (C/N) and I have been friends for a while and have decided that every Friday at 6:45 we meet at the park. I normally arrive early though.

I've liked (C/N) since a few months after we became friends. He's just so nice, cute and funny, but, as all cliché stories, he only sees me as a friend.

It's currently 6:15 and I've been here for about 45 minutes, just sketching and drawing in my book. I draw how I feel in it. It's like a diary, but only with pictures and the date.

I've been kind of paranoid lately because (R/N) and (C/N) have become kind of close. I feel like somethings gonna happen... and not something good.

I sketch for a while and then look up to see (C/N) getting closer to the park. I close my sketch book and hide it in my purse.

"(C/N)!" I yell, standing up and running towards him. I give him a big hug and we walk back to the bench I was previously sitting on.

"So, any guys in mind?" He asks. (C/N) has always been really nosy and always wants to know who people are interested in. He continuously pesters me about the guy I like. Which is him.

"Still just one..." I say, mostly to myself than to him.

"Could you please tell me who it is?!" He pleads. I've always kept my crush a secret from everybody. Even him and
(B/F/N).

"Nope." I state, popping the 'p'. He frowns and then suddenly smirks.

"Is it me~?" He jokes. "H-huh?" I ask in disbelief.

"I asked if you like me!" He cheers as if liking your best friend is completely normal.

"No?" I say, trying to sound as certain as I can, even though it still sounds like a question.

We continue talking for a while and then the talent show comes onto topic.

"I'm not gonna audition. What about you?" He asks. I take a second to think, then shake my head no.

"Why not? You have and amazing singing voice! And you can ply piano too!" He states. True and true, but I wasn't sure.

I tell him that I'll think about it, then later we head home.

I call (B/F/N) to talk.

"Hey~" she answers almost immediately.

"Hey (B/F/N)!" I cheer.

"Are you gonna audition for the TS?"

"TS?"

"Talent show, silly!"

"Oh~."

"Nah, I don't think so, you?"

"I'm not, but you totally should!"

"*sigh* ok~."

"Yay!"

"I have to go now! Sorry!"

"Aw~! It's ok."

"Bye, (Y/N)!"

"Bye!"

I hang up the phone and start searching for a song to sing.

•~~~~•A Few Days Later•~~~~•

(C/N) and (R/N) have become really close. He's stopped showing up to the park and we barely talk anymore.