Where I Stood

so i had a nice time writing this chapter. it's kind of sad i guess i don't know but i hope you have a nice time reading it. i haven't slept yet i have sleeping issues. i'll probably fall asleep around 1 which is bad because i have to work really early tomorrow. 

Anywho you know what to do.

Comment Fan Vote

Enjoy

You’ve made it harder just to go on, and why all the possibilities. Well I was wrong.- That's what you get. Paramore

“Are you ready for this?” Julianne asked grabbing my hand for support.

I released a breath I hadn’t realized I had been holding and sighed. It was now or never.

“As I’ll ever be.”

I gave the house a reproachful look before walking up the small hill to get to the door. I took a deep breath before giving the doorbell a ring. It took a moment before the door opened. My eyes widened, my breath stuck in my throat, and I deeply regretted not waiting for Liam to get done with his work. 

“Well well if it isn’t Ms. Jocelyn Gray. Didn’t expect to ever see you again, and look you have a friend.” he said smiling at me.

His eyes shifted to Julianne raking her body over hungrily. I cleared my throat.

“If you’re done eye fucking my friend, we’re actually here for a reason.” I said braver than I actually felt.

If I hadn’t known what kind of person Luke was, I would of thought he was handsome. He was taller, short spiky  brown hair covered his head, green eyes. He was a total lady killer and I felt sorry for the girls who would ever come in contact with him. He gave me a tight lipped smiled opened the door wider and stepped out of the way.

“See you still have a mouth on you, I like it. Well come on I’ll take you to my brother.”

Walked up some stairs to the third floor of the house, Luke opened a door and we followed behind him. It was a spacious room set up to be a sitting area to the left were two close doors rooms I’m assuming. He continued to walk to the end of the hall. As julianne and I neared where he was standing we could here grunts coming from behind the doors, it was obvious he was doing something or someone

“Oh James, right there. Yes yes yes.” a voice said from behind the door.

My suspicions were correct  so he was doing someone I didn’t care. Then why did it feel like my heart was being ripped out of my chest and someone was viciously stomping on it. Luke opened the door. On the bed lay a busty red head gripping the sheets as James slammed away inside of her. Head thrown back in ecstasy he looked up and our eyes locked his body stilled. He went to speak but I beat him to it.

“By all means continue, don’t stop on our account we’ll just wait for you down stairs.” I said monotonously.