Change Myself - Errink

Angst warning my friends!!!!!

Ink's POV

He dumped me... Error, the love of my life, dumped me. Why? Because I wouldn't let him destroy, because I had him go against his code, because I tried to protect the AUs I cared about. He said I was weak, pathetic, wouldn't understand the balance. I DO! More than him, more than anyone! THAT JERK SAID IF I COULDN'T SEE WHY HE DESTROYED, I MIGHT AS WELL STILL BE HIS ENEMY!!!!! Tears had started rolling down my cheeks. That freaking jerk.

I stood up and made a portal out of the doodle spher- anti-void and went to Dreamtale. Although there are many different types of Dreamtale, the most known one is where Nightmare eats the apple and Dream tries to stop him and ends up getting turned to stone. So I went to the exact opposite AU. Shattered Dreamtale. Dream would more than likely be in his AU, so I didn't risk it. I emotionlessly walked to the Tree of Magic and nudged the stone passive Nightmare on the way.

Before me was a felled tree surrounded by fallen black apples. I painted a basket and slowly started collecting the corrupted apples. They felt pretty normal, which was a surprise. One by one, the apples overfilled the basket. After I was satisfied, I went back to the Anti-void.

From what Dream had told me, it only took one bite to turn Nightmare into what he is now. I picked up an apple and ate it, all of it. I felt sick, but I knew what needed to be done. I ate two, then three. All until I was out of apples. And just like that, I didn't feel like myself anymore, I felt different, more powerful, and far more willing to destroy.

Error's POV

I teleported to the Doodle whatever because I wanted to tell Ink sorry. I wasn't planning on getting back with him, it could never work out, I just wanted to say sorry for yelling so much, and dusting a variation of Blue right before his eyes. But as soon as I arrived, I knew something was wrong. The AU I had recently destroyed hadn't been fixed, Ink normally restores it as soon as I leave. There was also a portal to Shattered Dreamtale and a single black apple on the floor. That's when I started getting worried. I ran as fast as I could to Ink's drawing area.

"INK!?!?!?!" I called only hearing the echoes calling back. This was all my fault. Ink was or had already done something stupid. I should have done something I- Ink's desk had an empty basket with goop on the handle. I was too late.

"Hi Error~" A distorted version of Ink's voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw a horrific sight. Ink had goop covering him, only his right eye was visible, the other was covered in the goop. "Like what you see?" His vials he once relied on were cast aside. "You said I couldn't understand, now, you can show me" 

"Ink..." Tears started forming in my eye sockets. What had I done? "Ink, please! I'm sor-" Ink cut me off by pushing a previously unnoticed tentacle to my teeth.

"Don't be, I can understand now, come on, let's go" I teleported away, it was the only thing I could do. What have I done?

554 word, short as heck. My first post on Wattpad, hope you like it!

                  ~Roller