2.Party

We return to the company and i bury myself in work, when i look up i meet Adam's gaze. He walks over to me his cheek slightly pink.

Adam: " How are you doing?"

Anna: " I am fine. Why do you ask?....... Is something wrong?"

Adam :"Nothing!"

Anna :" Really?"

This exchange has been kind of delay even for some reason he acts awkward around me , often just saying see you tomorrow before he leaves for a day. He is younger than I am and kind of cute but..

Adam : "Oh, by the way i heard that you will be going to Andrew's Group party."

Anna: " Yes, it seems that way."

Adam narrows his eyes and speaks in lower tone as exchanging a secret .

Adam: " I heard Mr Daniel just decided that you should go."

Anna : " Hahahaha Well it's the usual thing for him,  And i will probably be able to take a bunch of different people. "

Adam: " Well, Maybe i could go along to act as your support.  It will be difficult to talk to all the people alone."

Anna: "I am sure you are right."

I would love to have the support but that's not a decision i can make. I will tell him that and before i know what's happening he is standing in front of Mr Daniels desk.

Adam: " I should write my name on the list, right?"

Anna: " A...Adam"

*BAM*

Mr Daniel: " Hey!"

Just then Mr Daniel returns  from meeting and hit Adam on the back of his had with his folder.

Daniel: " Sorry to tell you but deadline have already passed."

Adam: " Uh ..... too bad. And that hurt Mr Daniel. "

Mr Daniel : " More importantly Ms Anna I am going to do an interview for a sub article in Total Coverage Series. Do you want to come with me?"

Anna : "Y... yes ,Sir!"

Mr Daniel ignores Adam who is pretending to be in great pain and ask me that question straight forwardly.

In the car on my way after talking about the upcoming interview,  Mr Daniel add a comment.

Mr Daniel : " Oh, right about next week's Andrew party,  it's apparently a very formal party so really get dressed up  for it."

Anna : " Yes , sir. I understand. "

A formal party..... what should i wear? As i think about what to wear to formal party i gaze put pf the window.

TIME SKIP

Finally morning of party.  When i get to meeting place Mr Daniel is already there looking at his watch.
Am i late?

When he sees my outfit he pinches the bridge of my nose

Mr Daniel :" Ms Anna . Did you hear anything i said?"

Anna : " I tried my best,.... WHOA!"

Suddenly he pulls me by hand and takes me to a high end boutique

I wonder how this looks , After changing i leave the dressing room. Mr Daniel eye's widen in surprise as he looks over me head to toe.

 Mr Daniel eye's widen in surprise as he looks over me head to toe

Mr Daniel :" That suits you even better than I thought it would. "

Anna  :" Umm, Thank you. "

Mr Daniel :" All right, you will wear that to the party."

Anna: " What? But i  haven't paid for it."

Mr Daniel : " Do you think i would allow one of my employees to pay for something like this? It's already been taken care of.

I try to thank him properly,  but Mr Daniel doesn't pay attention.  He shoves me back into his  car, and we head for the party venue.