Real Game

Anna POV

It's finally his day, he's going to win. I believe in him.

Anna: "Mr Bieber!!, You can do it!"

Bieber: " Why are you here again Anna, I have given the interview,.now what else do you need from me?"

Anna : " Mr Bieber, I came here to support you. Cause of you I started to like basketball."

Bieber : " I don't care what you like or not, you better not come infront of me again."

Anna : " Ju- Justin"

Bieber: " Get lost, you know how much I hate interviewers, they just care about themselves."

This is not something that I was expecting, I thought he would like me back, I wanted to confess my feelings today. I left the court as quick as I can I don't want him to see my tears. I came outside my vision all blurry cause of tears and "BOOM"

TIMESKIP

Bieber POV

Finally I won this game. I'm feeling guilty I shouldn't have pushed Anna away like that, I realized my feelings for her but I don't even know her fully yet.

News Channel "Ms Anna, the interviewer met an accident today the people there told that she was running while crying without looking here and there. According to CCTVs footage the driver is set free as accident was not caused because of him but Ms Anna herself.
She is admitted in XXX hospital and in critical condition.

Bieber: " NO NO NO WHAT! NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN TO MY ANNA"

Guard : " Sir, what happened?"

Bieber : " Drive me to XXX hospital IMMEDIATELY!

I should've confessed my feelings instead of pushing her, what if I lose her... No I'll confess today.

*Bieber stayed two days at hospital*

Bieber : Anna, please wake up soon, I want to take you with me. I want to hug, I want you to be mine only. I'm really sorry for pushing you away. Anna, Anna please wake up."

Anna:" Mr Bieber"

Bieber: " ANNA" wipes tears " Anna I'm not Mr Bieber, I'm Justin, I want to be your Justin. Ms Anna will you be my girlfriend?

Anna : "Yes, but-"

Bieber: " Please forgive me and accept me."

Anna : " Only if you promise to stay with me forever and ever."

Bieber : kisses " Forever and ever."

___________
The End
___________
Thank you for your support, see you in my next book soon.
And yeah please pray for Justin Biebers speedy recovery 💜💜