※S: 1※ Chapter 22: Auckland, New Zealand

"Korean" - Normal
"Japanese" - Italic + Underline
"English" - Bold + Italic
*Actions* - Italic
'Thought' - Italic
'Other meaning' - Bold + Italic

«-------------------------»

~After Y/n Run Away

"Wa-wait Y/n!!!" Mina try to chase him but someone stop her. She was slap by Chaeyoung, she was going for it again but Momo hold her back.

"What did you do?!" Jungkook roar as he charge at Mina, Jimin and Taehyung hold him back.

"What! Its not like he's important! In fact, he deserves it!" JB answer.

"What's happening?" Seungcheol ask. Most of them are confuse what happen.

"Hyung! For once, stop hating Y/n! You're the reason why he got kick out of the group!" Yugyeom roar at JB as he was held by Youngjae.

"If this is all about Y/n? He's not here now, so everything should be fine now. No problems." Nayeon said. Chaeyoung slap her, Momo and Sana is holding her back even more.

"What is important is there's no problem because there's no Y/n!" Mark said. A strong punch hit his cheek from Youngjae.

"Just stop for a freaking moment! Where is he?!" Jungkook said making everyone stop.

"I think he ran to the garage since I heard something as he ran pass us." Wonwoo said as he pointed where the path going to the garage is. Jungkook is about to run when Got7's door open revealing Heechul and Donghae. They were blocking Jungkook's pathway.

"Excuse me." Jungkook said impatiently. The two smirk as they hold Jungkook aggressively. Jungkook groan as he try to get away on their grip. BTS members is about to hold them back when some police go tackle the two making them let go of Jungkook.

The two police handcuffs the hands of the two as one of them said, "You have right to remain silence! You two are under arrest for Smuggling, Drug & Human Trafficking and for kidnapping Myoui Mina and Kunpimook Bhuwakul!"

Everyone got silence on what the police said. Soon the police take those two away from them. BamBam enter the scene, everyone look at him. Mina look at him, she walk to him and start slapping him. "This is all your fault! If only we told everyone the truth, none of these would happen! But you, you made it worse! You're the one who ruin my relationship with Y/n"

"I see, so that's the truth." Someone speak as that person approach them. They look at speaker and all of them got shook.

"P-PD-nim... we ca-..!" JYP raise his hand, signalling Dahyun to stop talking.

"All of you, come with me, now." JYP demand.

"Bu-but...!"

"No buts!"

Everyone just follow JYP to his office, no one ever saw this side of JYP. They're scared what will happen, especially Twice and Got7. Things will get fix later on, or maybe not?

~SHJ Company

"Is the private jet ready?" Mr. Jeon said, one his bodyguards nod. He was on top of a huge building of his company, waiting some people. Getting impatient, he ask his bodyguard to call Donghae or Heechul.

"I'm so sorry sir. The news was out telling Heechul and Donghae were arrest." Mr. Jeon sigh heavily.

"Well did you call the hospital? And, take the flight tickets. I was suppose to give this to Heechul and Donghae." The bodyguard take the tickets and thank him.

"They're on their way. They just put some treatment on his body, especially on his upper body." Mr. Jeon nod and smirk.

"I have to get him away here, away from his step-sister and step-brothers." Mr. Jeon said as he look at the city of Tokyo.

"Be sure that no one will know that he'll be having the treatment there, only the younger one who should know about this. Tell him that only them can take care of Y/n. Also, threaten him and his group if they didn't listen to you." He said to his other body guard.

After more commands came from Mr. Jeon, another bodyguard and a doctor enter the place. Mr. Jeon saw that the doctor is pushing a wheelchair as they come near them.

"How is his condition?" Mr. Jeon ask.

"He's still unconscious. His body got slam hard on the wall, especially his upper body. So if you're going to put him on the plane, just lay him down and he should be fine." Doctor explain to Mr. Jeon.

"How was Yuri and Ryu?"

"Yuri still panicking, she said to Y/n one time when he visit the hospital, she kept on telling warning about you. Ryu and his girlfriend visits her often."

"Is that so? Well, thank you for the help. And please look after Yuri and Ryu. Don't let anyone come near them." Mr. Jeon said as he bow to the doctor. Doctor go back to his hospital with the body guard.

~Auckland, New Zealand

Mr. Jeon command his bodyguards to put Y/n body on the jet plane. Soon or later, the jet went going to Auckland. When they reach another huge building, Y/n was sent to a huge mansion in a middle in of a forest.

When Mr. Jeon enter while pushing the wheelchair where Y/n is placed, the maids, butler, doctors and nurses welcome them. Y/n thank them, "Can you please put Y/n on his room?" He said, one of the nurses nod and grab the wheelchair.

"Do you need something else sir?" One of the maids ask.

"I go back to Korea. Please take care of him, and call me if he wakes up." Mr. Jeon said. All of them nod and return to the things they were doing before.

~JYP meeting room

"Is there any more secrets that you've been hiding from me?" JYP said, right now tgey were on a huge room. He's with Seventeen, Twice, Got7 and BTS.

"JB kick Y/n for hurting BamBam which is the opposite." Yugyeom said, JB slam the table making all of the flinch.

"I keep telling you! He is just a burden to the group!"

"Just control your selfishness!" Momo said glare at JB.

"I'm just telling the truth! He's not a trustful person! I expect so much from him in the first place!"

"Hey, no one ask you to expect too much from him! You didn't know a single thing about him!" Jungkook said, standing up and start pointing JB.

"Its not like you know him as well right?! You don't even know he have an evil family!"

"Excuse me. I may don't know what's happening about Y/n but you don't have a right to talk about him like that. We work together on a one music video and his like the most trustful, mannered, playful and decisive. He's different from his family." Wonwoo said after raising his hand and stand up.

"For all of this problem, Twice and Got7 will hiatus for 1-2 months. Now, JB, stay here for a minute, everyone else, go home." Everyone just follow JYP's words. When everyone is gone, JYP start asking JB.

"Are you related to Y/n? Your stories are kinda similar. And I mean related, perhaps brothers?"

Hello LoM readers, thank you so much for your support for this book and I hope you continue on supporting this book! Thank you as well for the 21+k reads and nearly 600 votes! ♥♥♥