※S: 2※ Chapter 32: Game Starts

"Korean" - Normal
"Japanese" - Italic + Underline
"English" - Bold + Italic
*Actions* - Italic
'Thought' - Italic
'Other meaning' - Bold + Italic

«-------------------------»

"You have good comments!" That made Y/n relax. Scarlett gave her phone to Y/n and read some comments.

"JYP have to confirm the dating 'rumors' because everyone really wants to know. So he don't have a choice but to release the confirmation of your dating rumor." Scarlett said.

"I already ship them ever since Y/n's debut!"

"The all-rounder couple!"

"Come on dispatch, why acting so slowly and being so late? 😒"

"They look adorable together... ❤❤❤"

As Y/n read the comments, he didn't notice that he is on their destination. Viktor park the car and go out.

"Y/n, come on. Let's go, I know your excited. Just go ahead." Scarlett said making Y/n run heading straight to the filming set.

He knock on the dressing room that is on the other side of the guest's room. When he open, he saw Mina sitting down on the chair, drinking some tomato juice.

"Hello Mina!" Y/n said as he hug Mina.

"Why are you so excited?" Mina ask as she hug him back.

"Because PD-nim already confirm our relationship. We can date freely!" Y/n said before pecking her lips.

"That's great to her!" Mina said as she giggle.

"Okay, Y/n. Its your turn, after that we will start the show." The stylist said. Y/n obediently follow her and sit on the chair.

~Filming Start

"Idol... Room!"

"Here, we have a newly debut... IZ*ONE!!!" Doni introduce.

"1, 2, 3; Hello, we are IZ*ONE!" The girls introduce as they to the viewers.

"If you guys didn't know, we have two special MC and Guest." Doni said, surprising the girls.

"Yah, come out!" Coni said. The girls got shock but laugh the reaction of Y/n running up to Doni while Mina is trying to stop him. Of course, this is just a playful fight.

"Why you call them nice while me and Mina and I don't, huh?" Y/n said as he look down at Coni.

"Y/n was just kidding!" Coni said as he defend himself.

"You better be or I'll replace you anytime." Y/n said. He then saw IZ*ONE, he greet them like nothing happen making the girls giggle.

"Anyway, we have this two couple as the MC! Please introduce yourselves!" Doni said.

"One in a million, annyeonghaseyo I'm Myoui Mina from Twice."

"Come and get it! Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jeon Y/n from Got7."

"Its so great to see you again, Y/n. Its been awhile." Coni said.