※S: 2※ Chapter 28: Cute Moments

"Korean" - Normal
"Japanese" - Italic + Underline
"English" - Bold + Italic
*Actions* - Italic
'Thought' - Italic
'Other meaning' - Bold + Italic

«-------------------------»

~Dorm

~Night

"Hyung, I have to focus on the last Produce 48. Since my part is done." Y/n said.

"Even your solo song?" Y/n nod to JaeBum's question.

"Okay then, just be careful. Even if Viktor and Scarlett or many police officers are with you, Donghae and Heechul are smarter than them." JaeBum said.

"I know, maybe I should learn self-defense?" Y/n suggest.

"No, remember your head. If something happen again with your head, I might even blame myself." JaeBum said.

"I'll go to my dorm now then, goodnight hyung." Y/n then give JaeBum a bro hug, JaeBum didn't hesitate to hug back. Once they pull away, JaeBum watch Y/n go out of the dorm.

Y/n close the door and look at his surroundings. Police officers are roaming around their area, as a look out for 24/7. As he observe his surroundings, he felt someone hug him from behind.

"Y/n..." he smile and face the person who hug him.

"What is a cute penguin doing here?" Y/n ask as he hug her, lile protecting her against the cold wind.

"I... I wanna go sleep with you." Mina said.

"Is it because of Donghae and Heechul? You're afraid that they'll attack me?" Y/n said after lean on her. Mina felt his warm breath on her neck.

"Yes, I don't want to go to the hospital again." Mina said as she hug him tighter.

"So if you got pregnant, we will not go to the hospital?" Y/n joke. Mina blush and playfully slap his chest.

"T-That's not what I meant! And plus, don't think of those stuff. Its embarrassing!"

"So, thinking about our future is embarrassing?" Y/n pout.

"N-No! *whines*" Mina pull Y/n's collar shirt and pull him down. She gave him a peck before pulling away.

"That's not a kiss! Come on, just one kiss!" Y/n whine like a kid.

"That's for teasing me!"

"Well then, no hugs then." Y/n when go inside to his dorm while smirking. Mina whine, again, before following Y/n.

"Y/n, I was just joking!" Mina said as she follow him.

Y/n quickly head to the bed and hide on the blankets.

"Y/n~!" Mina called as she enter the room.

"No one is here." Y/n said in high pitch. Few seconds, he felt a hug on his side.

"Got you." Mina whisper before giggling. Y/n smile at her cuteness, he pull her closed and hug her as if she's a huge teddy bear. Mina put one of her legs over Y/n's.