※S: 2※ Chapter 9: Waiting For Love

"Korean" - Normal
"Japanese" - Italic + Underline
"English" - Bold + Italic
*Actions* - Italic
'Thought' - Italic
'Other meaning' - Bold + Italic

«-------------------------»

They are sitting down on the sofa. Both of them cover themselves with a warm blanket. Y/n is leaning on Mina's shoulder while Mina trying to control herself not to hug Y/n and blushing madly. They are watching various, drama, comedy & romance movies, either from Hollywood, or Korea.

The movie their currently watching is a Hollywood Romance movie. The plot of the story is the leading man and woman know each other for 14 years, highschool days. They were an adult now, live together in a apartment. They can do whatever they want. But there are times that they fought about their relationship.

Why they aren't still married even though they're on the right age. The woman hope so much that one day, her boyfriend will propose to her. But, the man didn't want to. He thought that it'll just waste their money, and time. As the time goes by, they start to get bored and fought more often than before.

One day, the man is on his office working with one of his friend's company. While working, he met a woman. She's the director of their company. More beautiful, and sexier than his current girlfriend, he fell in love to her so bad.

Few hours later, while driving, he saw his male best friend's fiance and an unknown girl making out at the restaurant. He quickly inform this to his best friend and it turns out, his best friend and and his fiance are in a open-relationship.

The male leading character got jealous, that fact that his best friend is enjoying his relationship while him, boring. So he ask his girlfriend to do the same with his friend. The female leading character is so against it at first, but she gave in. Why?

She doesn't want to loss him just because her boyfriend got bored in their relationship. Even though it hurts so much because you're going out with random people, not the person you love. She is willing to do the things she don't want just to make her lover stay. She still remember the words of her boyfriend.

'We're doing this only for our relationship will stay strong. Though, we are going to do things with other people. What's important is we'll still go home on the same house.'

What she didn't know, the director of the company and her lover are having a sexual intercourse every night. He wants to have an open relationship just to go and mate with his director.

Of course, his girlfriend doesn't know about this, yet. Though, she notice that her lover suddenly change his attitude after the first night of their open relationship.

Now, the current scene that's being play is a family party. Friends, families, and co-workers are having fun. Then, seated a bit far from the others, the best friend and his fiance are watching them. Suddenly, the leading woman came to them and start a conversation with them.

Mina sigh, knowing the movie will end. She look at the time, its dinner time.

"Y/n, I have to cook food now." Before Mina stands up, Y/n hold arm and whine like a kid. Mina chuckle and pat his head.

"Let's finish the movie, then I'll cook food. Okay?" Y/n nod cutely, Mina lean her head to Y/n.

Back to the movie; while telling random stories about each other, the fiance accidentally spill the milk, telling that the leading woman's lover and the director of the company are having an affair. And telling that the only reason why her lover wants to have a open relationship with her is to have 'fun' with his director. Before the female leading walks out, her lover came.