※S: 2※ Chapter 4: Visit

"Korean" - Normal
"Japanese" - Italic + Underline
"English" - Bold + Italic
*Actions* - Italic
'Thought' - Italic
'Other meaning' - Bold + Italic

«-------------------------»

~A Half and a Month Later

Whole month, Mina is always there guilding Y/n. She either sleeps on a chair holding his hand or she sleeps on the sofa. She didn't leave actually. After they knew that Y/n will stay here longer, the next day Mina grab some clothes and stay on the ICU.

Even her members try to stop her but they can't, so they just let her. Sometimes, some Got7, BTS, Seventeen, or Blackpink come and help Mina.

But in mid-month, they got busy because of there comebacks. Twice's Repackage of TwiceCoaster: LANE 2, BTS' Repackage of Wings or You Never Walk Alone, and Got7's Final part of Flight Log. Seventeen preparing for their comeback on their studio while Blackpink promotion in different countries.

About Y/n, he's contract will BigHit got terminated by Scarlett. Well not technically her, someone order her. That 'someone' wants to bring Y/n back to JYP.

It surprise everyone and at the same time, confused. Scarlett didn't bother answering their question, Viktor have to go back to Wales for the son while Scarlett watches Y/n.

Today, all the group inform that they can't visit Y/n for few days. Scarlett is now inside the ICU with Shiro. Scarlett put Shiro on the bed, he's whimpering. He's like begging Y/n to wake up. While Scarlett is drinking water, her phone ring.

"Hello? Auntie?"

"Yes, it's me. How is he?"

"Still in a coma. Its hard to tell when he'll wake up."

"I see. I'm here in Korea by the way. Let's talk more there, just tell me the room. And hopefully they aren't coming."

"037, he's in the ICU."

"Okay then, see you."

Scarlett clean the table which is full of plastic wrappers. After cleaning, the door open, revealing about 30 aged lady wearing a white polo, jeans, and a coat.

"Oh auntie, didn't expect you to come here quick. Are you by yourself?"

"Of course I came quick, I live here before after all. And yes, I came alone. She doesn't want to come with me." The lady sit on the chair near Y/n.

"Auntie, how is she?"

"Its been years, but she recovers slow. Unlike me, she spend her time with reading."

"Auntie, sorry to bring this up but do you want to see him?"

"I still don't know. Whether apologies for lying or never forgive him from what he did." Shiro glare at the lady.

"Auntie, he said he regret everything." The lady remove her sunglasses, a scar show up. Its on her cheek bones.

"After what I've done, its better if he forgets me." Scarlett just nod, she can't make her auntie change her mind.

"Mind telling why Viktor isn't with you? And about Y /n condition as well."

"Viktor is getting Ein here. We might stay here for a bit longer. The reason is Y/n's current condition, coma. He's body is packed of trauma due to what SanHyuk did to him. He shot Y/n on the heart so he have to perform a heart transportation. Sadly, it was his friend who became a heart donor." Scarlett said.