※S: 2※ Chapter 22: Bonding of Best friends

"Korean" - Normal
"Japanese" - Italic + Underline
"English" - Bold + Italic
*Actions* - Italic
'Thought' - Italic with (' ')
'Other meaning' - Bold + Italic
Acting - Italic

<------------------------------>

~Filming

"Oh my god, so the rumors are true?"

"They are really dating?"

"Ha! You lose on the bet! She is really dating him, they look good to each other though."

"Yeah, but what will be the reaction of Y/n's Auntie?"

"How about we go to the PC shop later after school? Or arcade?" Y/n said as they walk on the hallways.

"Yes! Also, do you have plans on weekends?" Mina ask as she look at Y/n.

"Nope, not at all. Why?" Y/n said as he raise his eyebrow.

"Let's do a sleepover! That way, we can get to know in person and to see each other how to play our games!" Mina said excitedly. Y/n chuckle at her reaction.

"Sure, not a problem to me." Y/n said as he smile to her. Mina smile back as she move closer to him.

"Can you tell me... why do you have band aids and a casted arm?" Mina ask. Y/n sigh at her question.

"You see, I don't confront bullies only by words. Sometimes, I have to teach them a lesson if they don't listen." Y/n said making Mina stop walking. Y/n stop as well and look at her; she's worried about him.

"Why did you do that? You'll get suspended!" Mina said as she hold his hand. Y/n look at her hand then back to her.

"I'm not the one who started the fight, Mina. They're picking fights to me because of that article about us." Y/n said as he squeeze softly her hand.

"But still, you shouldn't. I'm afraid that I might not see you again. I'm afraid that I'll be lonely." Mina said. Y/n just smile sadly to her.

"Okay then, I won't fight then." Y/n said before dragging Mina to the classroom. Everyone have their eyes on them. As the two walk to their seats when someone block their way.

"Eyyy, Mina. Can we talk?" Its one of Jimin's ex-best friend, Jin.

"Sorry, I can't at the moment." Mina said. Jin click his tongue and look at Y/n.

"So its true that the president is dating and new girl." Jin as he look up to Y/n's eyes. That sentence made Mina and Y/n laugh hard.

"Me dating her?!"

"He's my best friend!"

Jin look like a dumbfound at his spot.

"Just say the truth! Everyone knows that you are in a relationship!" Jin roar. Y/n sigh, then give him a smug look.