※S: 2※ Chapter 18: School

"Korean" - Normal
"Japanese" - Italic + Underline
"English" - Bold + Italic
*Actions* - Italic
'Thought' - Italic with (' ')
'Other meaning' - Bold + Italic
Acting - Italic

<------------------------------>

After celebrating a ton of award shows, and Y/n's birthday, the first day of the second week will be the start of their stressful year.

"Y/n, did you change your clothes? You are about to film your first scenes." Viktor ask.

"Yes, just let me fix my hair." Y/n said before he finish his hair. He go out after preparing everything. Their current location filming area is a school. Y/n was looking around as he carry his messenger bag, he then saw Mina wearing a uniform, who's sitting down on a bench.

"It brings back our memories, right?" Y/n ask as he sit beside her. Mina shy nod, she saw Y/n in uniform but in a bad boy way. White polo, 3 button are unbuttoned, and black shirt on the inside

"Yeah, I miss it those moments. Did you?" Mina ask.

"Of course, I did. I still remember a great dancer you are back then when we had our prom." Y/n said before giggling.

"You are also a good dancer, you know." Mina said. Y/n thought of something and start to blush.

"Y/n?"

"C-Can I hold your hand? I-I'm nervous because of the we're filming a drama." Mina blush at the rare sight of Y/n. Usually, Y/n is a brave person when it comes to saying some things. Mina smile and intertwine their fingers together. Mina can feel Y/n hand trembling.

"Hey, its just me who are you going to act with today." Y/n look away as he hide his blush using his backhand.

"That's the reason. I'm nervous because its you." Mina blush at the shy sight of him.

"Sorry to ask this so suddenly, am I making you wait?" Mina ask.

"N-No, not at all. I'm willing to wait just for you." Y/n said making Mina hug his arm.

"Y/n and Mina, get ready!" The director said. Y/n look up and watch the staffs and some people who is a helping the drama prepare the filming set. As he watch, he felt Mina's lips on his cheek.

"Let's go." Mina said as she stand up and walk to set. Y/n is sitting there, shocked with a red mess on his face.

"Y/n, where are you?"

And it took them a week to film the first and second episode.

~Fliming

Mina enter the campus, she starts taking pictures of herself. She wanted to send this to her lovely friend. While taking pictures, someone bump her on the back.

"Tch, watch where you're going!" Y/n click his tongue before talking to Mina.

"It's not my fault! Your music can be heard from miles away! Stupid jerk!" Mina said glaring at Y/n.

"Tch, childish newbie highschool student." Y/n said before walking away, entering the school. Growl and about to start a protest when someone tap her shoulder. Mina look who it was and throw him with a questionable look.

"Hey, that was brave of you to talk him back like that."

"Who are you?" Mina ask.

"I'm so sorry for being rude. I'm Park Jimin, the team captain of the football." Jimin said.

"Oh, you're so charming. And don't worry about it. I'm Myoui Mina." Mina said.