11💞

"You can fuck off now." Jungkook said immediately the door to his apartment clicked shut.

Namjoon had drove the true blood home after his rut started in the mall, while Yoongi had gone to check up on the omegas taking their shopping bags to them.  

"Jungkook you're in rut, you need a partner"

"I know what is happening to me Namjoon, i can take care of my self. I'm not some omega that needs to be taken care of" Jungkook barks back to the older.

He's restless, his entire body is on fire. He poured himself a glass of wine and poured it down his throat in one go. It didn't help nothing was helping.

"Ok then just call me if you need anything---" Namjoon paused when he realized how what he just said sounded. "I-i don't mean--"

"Fuck off Namjoon i'm not about to put my dick up your ass." Jungkook cut him off with a glare heading to his bedroom. He needs a cold shower.

"No matter how rude you are I'm your friend, my offers still stand, let me know if you need anything that doesn't involve your dick up my ass. Namjoon shouts after the true blood. "ok that sounded weird." he said to himself.

Jungkook immediately fix himself in his bathtub. The cold water helping him relax a little. His dick still very hard and painful.He brings his hand to his length, "fuck" he breaths out, the only images flooding through his head is non other than the omega's lustrous skin he saw not too long ago.
He came with a loud groan, body relaxing immediately.

He just touched himself to that weirdo well fuck his life. Well he is just going to blame it all on his wolf and rut.

He needs help, Sana immediately came to his mind. He has avoided the beta since the whole mate thing happened.
He doesn't even know why.

He needs her now, he's sure she's going to run down here if she knows he is in rut.

He comes out from the tub, takes a shower to wash properly. He didn't bother drying himself, he went straight to his bed and fall on it with his wet body.He picked his phone and dialed a very familiar number.

                                   —

Jin had dropped off Taehyung, Yoongi took Jimin home.

Today was indeed a day to remember.As much as he hates being close to an angry true blood, he cannot deny that today was indeed an eventful day.
Since Jungkook's ceremony, his life and belief has taken a drastic turn.

Taehyung is indeed one hell of a character. The Omega really stripped himself in the middle of a restaurant filled with people. Jin can't help but let out a loud laugh. It wasn't funny at the restaurant when it happened, but it sure as hell is funny now.

He has come to a conclusion Jungkook and Taehyung are perfect for each other.

He's parked in front of his house when his phone started ringing. A big smile made it's way to his face, he picked it up immediately

"Baby"

"Hey love" His mate answered tiredly.  "where are you?"

"I just got home, where are you?"

"I just left jungkook's he went into rut"

"Wait what?"

"Yoongi didn't tell you?

"No he didn't. oh no Taehyung, is this gonna affect him?"

"I don't know baby, best you check up on him. listen i gotta go i'll see you later yeah?"