19💞

Hey lovelies, how are you guz doing? I kind of noticed a very big mistake i think with chapter 8 the flash back wasn't in italic. Like the mistake in this fic i want to cry. It's easier editing chapters in a03 but here I'm clueless. I have to unpublish it first or something. Anyways thanks for sticking around even with all the error. I'm learning and still growing, this is my very first fic i hope my future works will be better
Aaaaaaaaaad thanks for 20k reads.

                          ——————————

"It's exactly how you wanted it right?"

"Hmm" Jungkook hums, eyes still taking in the beautiful view outside. His father is right, it's exactly how he wanted it. He needed a space that will show a relaxing view and that's exactly what he got.

"Do you like it?" The older man asked hand running through the smooth surface of Jungkook's new office table.  

"Hmm." Jungkook hums again.

"If you want more changes just inform johnny. We can have it all fixed before you start officially. It's in three weeks correct?

Jungkook is impressed his father managed to remember something that isn't about the company. That thought is quickly washed off, everything is obviously still connected.

His father care so much about that graduation because Jungkook will officially take up the position that was already issued out for him even before he was dropped on earth.

"I believe so" He mumbles

"So how is it going with Taehyung?" His father asked after few seconds of silence. The older's careful voice didn't go unnoticed.

Jungkook turns to his father, eyes questioning. What is he doing? Is his first thought. Him and his father don't do personal or small talk.

"That's not about work father"

"I know, just wanted to know if my son and his mate are doing ok."

Jungkook eyes his father slowly, he knows exactly what the older man is trying to do.
"If we're done here I'll be on my way" He said instead voice clear of any emotions even though his mind was filled with the thoughts of the male his father just mentioned.

"Jungkook i just want us to have a normal conversation that isn't about work i--"

"It's a little bit to late for that father"

"It's never too late, i know it's something you're not used to, but i really want things to change, I'm hoping for things to change i want to be able to talk to you about something that is not about work son"

The true blood's eyes were glued to his father. "Why now what changed?" Jungkook can hear the bitterness from his own voice.
"You never cared, so why now?"

Jungkook watches the older's face dropped with sadness.

"Jungkook i was a terrible father, i know." His father said voice thick with emotions "I neglected you when you needed me the most, i left you in the hands of strangers when you needed your family the most, but-- never ever doubt or question my love for you son, i love you more than my own life, your--" His father pauses red sad eyes now staring back at him.

Jungkook already knows what his father wants to say. And he suddenly has the urge of screaming why now?

"I just lost it when i lost her and it was so difficult being around you son." His father added voice heavy with sadness, He almost wants to feel bad for his father, almost.

"I buried all my attention and time into work so I'll stop hurting." His father continue. "So I'll stop looking at you and seeing her, so I'll stop looking at you and seeing how much of a failure i was. I was a coward."