Please Stop

2nd Pov

   " Finally finished with this math homework " you get up from your desk and head over to your bed. You jump onto the bed kicking off your shoes off as  You snuggle with your pillow and lay back onto the soft pillow. you think about how it would be if you had a normal life with a normal family. No fighting, screaming nothing like that anymore. I would be really peaceful and quiet but Something stops your train of thought when you hear your parents argueing in the living room"GOD DAMN YOU ARE USELESS" you hear your dad saying to your poor mother "Aki please calm down, (y/n) and Amia can hear you" your mom says in a worried tone trying to calm your father down. Amia quickly ran to your room door and knocked on it, you open the door to left her in and you see your small sister Amia is crying into her teddy bear. You kneel down and wipe away her tears hugging her while closing the door in the process "Amia everything is alright okay. I will be here to protect you.." you give her a small smile. She looks up to you and dug her head in your shoulder " No (y/n)! Daddy is hurting mommy! Nothing is ok" you look down at your small 8 year old sister. You were in shock that she knew so much at such a young age. You pulled her in tearing up a bit trying to hold it in.

(y/n) pov

    My little sister really is noticing was it happening" I'm sorry Amia for lying... I didnt know you knew so much. I just didn't want to worry you." I couldn't hold it anymore I started to cry. She is so little to know about this kind of stuff, how could a normal little girl know so much I just can't believe this it's so shocking. I carry her to my bed and place her down gently." Amia, you are going to sleep with me ok." I say grabbing a blanket and putting it over her. She nodded as she yawned. After a few minutes she has fallen asleep. I lay next to her and pulling my sister in to protect her while I sleep..(Morning) i hear the sound of the morning like birds, the wind howling outside of my window. As wake up the sun hit my face which woke me up. I yawned and stood up carefully trying not to wake my sister up. While I was getting ready I heard arguing outside of my door. I got my clothes on and went outside of my room seeing my dad pushing my mom down onto the ground forcefully. I get in front of her and push my dad " PLEASE STOP" I yell out with anger.

( i hope i did good)  -Mel-chan

Updated: September 17 2020