Welcome

Bizu pov

Good i'm done, (y/n) was singing along to the song i was pretty happy she's amazing.I call in my friend Roki he is still ranting about   girls.After that unpleasent conversation i told Roki to go get (y/n) and her Friend to take to my Apartment" alright Bizu" he ran as fast as he could.(5 min later) I pace around my Apartment, I hear girl giggling and a guy laughing. The door opens i see (y/n) and her friend " hey Bizu " Roki says "Welcome to my apartment "

    (Y/n) pov

"Welcome to my Apartment " Bizu says I'm at his APARTMENT i looks so nice " Your apartment is really nice Bizu " Bizu lightly blushes "Thank you (y/n)" he says smiling. Alicia turns red as she looks at Roki and Roki is red too huh That's cute. " hey guys you want to go hang out " Bizu Say's "Sure" we all say.(time skip to Outside) I look at the sunset it is beautiful " LET'S PARTY" Roki yells "YEAAH" Alicia agrees "So where are we going " I ask " How about Della's " Bizu considers "That would be great " i says. As we walk to Della's it get's cold i was wearing a crop top with a dount on it, Bizu gives me his coat he had and he put his arm on my shoulder.

  Bizu pov

I Sightly Blushed and so did she but she was red " Were here " Roki says. We all enter i was nearly empty so we all get a table of 4 , guys sit next to guys and girls sit next girls so I was facing (y/n) and Roki was facing Alicia. " so how did you meet (y/n) " Roki says " hmm well it was senior year of high school she was one of the  quirky ones so she came up too me  and said " umm are you Alicia Goza" (y/n) says " yes why " i say " you forgot your notes in ELA "thank you " and she started becoming my best Friend" Alicia Explained "cool" the guys say (ordering food) " So you guys want  to play Truth or dare " i say ( you know where this is going ) " Sure" they say "so who is going to start " (y/n) says " I will " i say " so Roki Truth or dare " " umm truth?" He says " is it true that you love Alicia " I say  smirking " Y-ye-yeah.. i do" he says look at me all red " I-I LOVE YOU TOO ROKI" Alicia yell all red, Me and (y/n) look at each other laughing.

(Hope you like it)