Really?

(Okay this is it the LEMON get mentally prepared)

Y/n) POV

I jump into his arms and kiss him,I run into to his living room and lay down"yo (y/n)I got to go love you bye" bizu says "ok bye love you " I kiss him the cheek.i sigh oh I have to call my mom she is probably worried sick "hello " my mom says "hey mom" "oh (y/n ) I was worried sick I thought something bad happened " " nah mom I just slept over at my IDOLS house " I yell "wow how honey you didn't do anything bad did you " " nah I'm just his girlfriend ". "(Y/N) Shino...that's great now I want some grandkids" (heh a reference) "okay mom bye"I say as hanging up I sigh in relief I text Alicia

(Yo Alicia )
(What uwu)
(Umm how was it 😞😓)
(Oh why 🙄😏😝).
(Oh stop 😓😓🙄)
(Okay it was good want me to tell you the details)
(ZNOOO😷😫😩😤😡)
(I'm teasing you 😘😇😂) (Ok bye)

Oh my gosh she almost told me the "Details " I sends shivers down my spine.well I have nothing to do well... I will find something to do(After 10 min of trying to find something to do "Found something" it was a old game console the Nin10do  64 " yes what games are there " umm ocarina of time nice love that game (sorry if you don't like it) out of relief I connect the console and start it up (after4 hours of playing it) I'm hungry let me find something I look in the fridge it only has milk and strawberries I look around and I gave the strawberries and I grab my bag and get my extra chocolate it start eating my strawberries once I finish half of the straw berries I noticed that there was snobbism signs I ignored then I wonder were he might be .

Bizu POV

Finally I finished practice.i start to walk home I open the door to see it is all dark I see (y/n) she in covered in a hoodie I see her playing my old game "umm hi " she rubs her eyes like she was awoken "yeh what happened cause I am almost done " she says with a sleepy voice" no nothing (y/n)" I said " okay call me when you need me ok"she say "I'm going to bed ok " she nods.i take off my hat and my coat and I jump into my bed and take a nap (2 hours later) I wake to see (y/n) sitting in my lap and she is poking my face "hey wake up I have to show you something" she say really lightly"(y/n) can you p-please get off my lap" she get off she is wearing a big shirt with nothing on her bottom half . She takes me to the living room she points to the tv she has finished the game i give her a pat in the back she looks at my and pushes my on the floor and sits on lap and kisses me I kissed her back, After a while she stops and she is out of breath she wakes up for her sleepy mood she starts to turn red "I'm sorry bizu senpie" senpie "don't be " I kiss her in the neck she tries to be quiet "it's okay " I say "okay " I kiss her neck more she shyly moans I go down her body she moans a little louder I take off her shirt she looks at me and starts too take mine off .

(Y/n) POV

I don't know what I'm doing but i think I like it I take off his shirt he looks at me he starts to kiss my chest I moan I-I like it "B-bizu " I say "yes~"  I stay quiet he takes of my bra I try to cover myself but he is to strong he starts playing with them I moan it looks like he loves when I do it I try not do it but I cannot keep it in he takes off my panties I close my eyes and he looks at me and I can't hold it in anymore I jump on him and take off him dressing pants and boxers and I see he is surprised I look down it was huge I licked the tip I looked at him he was ready so I start to stroking it with my hand and I put it in my mouth i can feel it in the back of throat and it is half way in so I start sucking it until he starts to burst before he did it I took my mouth out and it went all over me he looked at me he pushed me down and he put his member on my clit I moaned he put it in slowly I hurt he stoped asked me "are you okay""yah give me a sec " I signed him to do it he starts off slow and picks up the pace I turn into a moaning mess he grunts I was having sex with my idol  (wow barely noticed) "B-Bizu ahh~ " I moaned " (y)-(y/n) I'm about to cum "  " me too" he takes out his member and cum all over me "love you (y/n) ~) ". "I love you to bizu "

(I am scarred but okay hope you like ) spooked Mel-chan

910 words