bizu...

Bizu POV

I stood up a stretched, I had to work today so I was gonna miss time with (y/n) which I hated but I have to work." Hey (y/n) I have to have to head out for work but I can make pancakes if you want darling~" he said teasing her. She blushes I thought it was cute . "Sure that would be really nice bizu!" She said kissing my cheek . Amia giggled and played around with her stuffed animal. I stood up and headed to the kitchen to make some food for the girls.

(Y/n) POV

I was feeling a little better but I still can't believe it I just hate him so much! I stood up and followed him to the kitchen." Can I help with anything ?" She said hugging him from the back. He looked at me and smiled " can you take out my pancake mix from the bottom cabinet" he said chuckling a bit. I looked at the bottom cabinets and found it. I gave him the mix and smiled " here you go!" I said kissing his cheek." Thank you honey" he said making the pancakes in full speed which surprised me a bit." And done" (imagine that in bed;-; just forget I said that >;3) he said serving pancakes to me and amia " thank you!" Amia said smiling  and eating them. " I have to head out now honey" he said grabbing his giant hammer and opening the door " I will be here by 7:00pm" he said smiling a bit. I ran to him and kissed him ." Don't take to long!" I said letting him go to work. Once he left I sighed and sat down on the couch ( the same damn one you had se... nvm;-;)

Amia POV

I saw pretty boy leave and ran to my sister and hugged her and then went back to playing with my toy!" Amia you wanna go buy some toys!" My sister said smiling and checking her phone and then was mad" what's wrong?" I asked. She didn't answer I was worried. It's been a few minutes until she sighed " nothing sorry I was just a little mad." She said and then calling someone.

(Y/n) POV

I called Roki " hey does bizu work today?" I asked a little worried." No he doesn't why?" Roki asked talking with someone else who I could tell it was my best friend." He said he was going to work and I'm a little worried he might be doing something bad.." I said really upset " I could call him and ask him where he is if you want since he is keeping it from you. " he asked. I paused and thought for a moment " yes that would be great" I said happily " ok give me a sec." he hung up. I was getting stressed what could he be doing! Oh bizu..

( welp Sorry for the damn hiatus I was going threw problems but now I will make weekly updates so stay tuned! Mel Chan out)