Della's

(Okay there is smut and fluff okay get ready and t or d is Truth or dare"

  (Y/n) pov

We laugh i looks like Alicia is about kill me and it looks like Roki is going to kill Bizu. " okay now my turn (y/n) truth or dare ha " says Alicia " um Dare i guess " i made a bad choice " i dare you to.... kiss Bizu " i blush hard and i look at Bizu he looks ready but not me "o-ok" i walk over next to Bizu i lean in for a kiss he grabs my body and pulls in and he kisses me i kiss back. I out of breath we stop it sit back down all red. " okay (y/n) it  is your turn okay " bizu says "ok t or d Alicia" " Dare" " okay i dare you to kiss Roki " i say " umm okay " she jumps on Roki"s lap and kisses him.(food comes) finally there done kiss i look at my food at start eating ( done with food )

  Bizu pov

I pay for the food and we leave me and (y/n) hold hands as we leave i feel her hugging my arm her chest is against it i feel weird. We get into my apartment but Roki and Alicia they went to Roki's place i took (y/n) to mine. she is falling asleep " Bizu i'm tired can i sleep with you please " she asks " of course " i set her down on my bed she start's to take off her shirt i look away she asks if she could have a shirt i say yes i give her "i'm going to look back okay" i look back to see her sleeping i lay down next to her she turns to face me and hugs me to bury her face in chest i hug her back i slowly fall asleep.i wake up to (y/n) poking me in the face "hey hey bizu wake up " " yeah" i say " i'm bored "she says "okay let me change really quick" i change and i come out to (y/n) in her bra and panties she looks at me "BIZU" I nosebleed she pushes me to the bathroom and she closes the dooor. I knock "hey u done " " yes you can come out  now" "okay "i say i see her in a dress it was short " do you like it " "yes " i say  she comes up to me and kisses me in the lips i kiss her back, we stop and facetime Roki and Alicia " hey how was it " i say " Really good Bizu feel sorry for you now" Roki says " Fuck off " i say  " haahhahahah" i look at (y/n) she looks at me and puts her chest against me i sweat. "I got to go" i say "okay bye Bizu see ya" i hang up "hey (y/n) " "yeah Bizu" she says "hmm will you be my g-girlfriend " i say "Bizu ..... OF COURSE SILLY" she says i hug her "i love you Bizu " she says " i love you too (y/n)" i say. 

(It's not over yet so get ready for the lemon <(▪ ● ▪(<) Mel - chan