...you

(Ok if you don't like abuse please be prepared)

(Y/n) POV

I woke up to the smell of ( fav food ) I ran and changed as fast as I could and I ran to the table and I sat down to see bizu making it I was almost like I was at home that remind me I need to call my mom "umm bizu do have any idea where my phone is" I say "I think behind the couch " I run up to the couch and check.. I see my underwear right on top of it I ignore that and grab my phone I call my mom.....no answer I call again.....no answer  I call again and again no answer all I hear is her message " if your trying to reach Shinora Shino she might be busy call again later" I try to calm down I walk up to Bizu " Bizu I need go check on my mom because she won't answer and I'm worried for her can you take me to my house please"I exclaim "sure anything for you my darling " he says (le time skip) we make it to my house he stops the car I open the car door and Bizu comes out the other door we walk both to the door and open to see a horrific scene.

     Bizu POV

  I open the door to see a man beating a woman (y/n) runs up to the people I run up to take to man off the woman and take he outside and pound him on the floor and stay there until i see (y/n) comes out with her phone call the ambulance and the police. (Y/n) looks at the man "...you did this" she looks at the man and starts to scream at him ( the police is here ) "unit 1 to unit 6 we have him " the police say as they take (y/n)'s dad I confort she cries on to my suit I don't mind right now.(at the hospital) i'm in the hospital with (y/n) and her sister I called my body guards to protect (y/n) and her sister. We make it into the room I see (y/n) mom she is in a coma... I see (y/n) wanting to pass out but I calm her down but the real problem is her little sister she is emotionless she looks at her mom with out sadness I worry for her ( 4 hours pass)  "can we go Bizu and can my sister come with us" she says while her face is all puffy "of course" I carry her little sister and put her in the car ( at Tokyo) we make it the apartment to my surprise I see Roki and Alicia, Alicia takes (y/n)'a little sister and puts her on my bed.

(Sorry I will continue this later sorry) Mel Chan. Love y'all c(•^•c)