H-hey there

(Y/n) pov

"PLEASE STOP" i yelled at my dad. He paused at my sudden reaction..he scoffed and turned around walking out of the house with his suitcase like he didn't just push his wife down .I turn to my mom and help her up since she was struggling to maintain her balance. Once she had balance I helped her up to the nearest chair and sat her down. I sigh and clenched my fist." Mom we need to leave him. I will not tolerate his stupid ego and abuse " I said with a blank face and serious tone " No darling, I don't want to leave him it will be fine" she says faintly smiling. Amia opened the door and came up to my mom with a sad expression" It's not ok Mommy. He is a monster..." Amia said with a really disturbing sad tone . My mom quickly looked at her with a pale face " Mommy its ture he does nothing but hit and hurt you. We need to get rid of him Mommy! " Amia said with a worried tone while hugging my mother " Ok honey... but first you need to go to school before anything go it?" She said with a small smile while looking at me. that reminded me that I needed to be there before 9:00. I nodded at my mom." Alright mom. Come on amia let's get you changed for school." I said grabbing her hand and leading her to my room. She was already and so was I so we went to my mom." Ok mom we are going to school now." I said standing in front of her. She weakly smiled and hugged me then hugging Amia." Ok have a good day at school!" She said waving at us while we walked to school. I waved back and started to walk Amia to her school.(time skip cuz i'm lazy). I run out of campus as fast as I could. "Finally im out..IT'S 4:56 pm i needed to get home at 4:30 oh no"
I said as I started to run to the direction of my house until I wasnt looking where I was going and bumped into someone and that caused me to fall. I felt dizzy since I feel hard. I laid there for a few seconds before sitting up rubbing my head and opening my eyes slowly trying to see who I bumped into. " I'm so sorry please forgive me!" I said still rubbing my head as a got a good look at the person. I couldn't believe my eyes for a second I thought this was a dream and that my eyes were deceiving me but no this was really him. It was my Idol Bizu.

Bizu pov

I got out early from practice today since one of my Friends didn't show up. I was a bit relieved that I got out since I was a bit worn out since I was practicing all night for my next performance. As I was walking to my apartment from my Studio someone bumps into me and fall down. We banged our heads together since she was running which made my head hurt. They look someone my age what a coincidence, i see them open their (e/c ) eyes blinking a bit. They look surpised. I quickly stand up making me a bit dizzy. I grabbed my head" H-hey there " i said while taking out my hand to help them up from the ground " o-oh n-no worries. It's really my fault" they said weakly smiling at me. I help them up holding their hand gently. They look at me and put their hands together." Please forgive my clumsiness" they said in a very worried tone."it's alright dear!" I said with a reassuring smile. I see them sigh and straighten up their posture. She takes a look at her now broken phone and taps on it and see if it's still functional. It wasnt working at all so I grabbed it from then and placed it down on the floor." You shouldnt touch it. I could smell the smoke already looks like it's really busted." I say as I face palm. Shit I bumped into them and now its broken I have to re-pay them with something. She sighs and stood up." Looks like this is busted.." she said smiling nervously. I nodded and rummaged around my pocket. I grabbed a few vip tickets I had in there." I'm sorry for all the problems I have caused please take this." I said handing it to them. " oh how rude of my not to introduce myself." I am Bizu I work as a Idol in Tima Studios" I said smiling. They lightly blush" umm (y/n) (l/n) nice to meet you " damn she is kinda cute to be honest" Sorry for bothering you! " she said scratching the back her neck." No no it's alright Dear "I said waving my hands arms. I looked at the time." Oh dear I need to get going! Goodbye Dear you on Saturday!" I said running to my apartment. I hope I see her there it would be a blast.

(Y/N) pov

I wave at him and smile." Goodbye" I said before speed walking to my house. I opened the door and ran into my house and then into my room all flustered into my pillow as I slowly fall asleep....i heard a sudden bang outside my room but it seems like I woke up to late as I see my mom on the floor emotionless looking at a piece of paper in her hands. i slowly walk up to her and then kneeling down looking at the paper as I see my dad left us a note *

Dear Family , I have left all of you because i have have destoryed my familys life with my abuse and my stupid Ego. i have left to think about what i have done. so don't try to find me anywhere. I don't want to hurt you guys anymore I love you all so much.

Love, your husband and your father
* I stood there in utter shock but then i thought for a moment " it's for good he has left to reflect on what he has done to us." she sighed and then faintly smiling " It is for our good dear "