Yandere Bizu x Reader ( she's mine)

Ok ok I know this is not the normal thing i write but here it is I was bored and the original story is not over so here it is!!!

(Y/n) POV

I'm kinda stressed I'm going to see my best friend Bizu. I haven't seen him for 9 years he's gotten famous by the time he was 15( your 20 and you guys met at 11 so just a reminder)so I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend by now ( in his front door) I made it to his apartment I knock on his door, I heard someone running to the door it open it's Bizu " (Y/N)" the red eyed demon said "BIZU I MISSED YOU" he gave me a hug " don't stand outside come on in" i go in ( after eating the meal he prepared) " so (y/n) you have a boyfriend " he look at the food with a uncomfortable looking smile " umm I did but he cheated on me " I said almost tearing up " don't cry " he looked back at me with a cute smile he hugged me " can you please tell me his name" he asked with a little sinister smile " Alex Alice"I said " ok thank you " he said we talked a little bit then he said he had to go do something " (y/n) I'm going to go run some errands bye " he picked up something and went off.

Bizu POV

I left my apartment to go " run some errands" I giggle I take out my giant hammer and start to go to where that little mistake who messed with my (y/n) (where Alex is) I see him I hide my hammer and walk up to him " hi can you help me with something" I say with a soft voice " I guess lead me to where the problem is"he says " thank you right this way" I lead him to a old house " right here" I say " ok but where is the problem" he says" you're the problem " I hit him with my hammer " nobody messes with my (y/n)" I laugh maniacally. I have to clean this up and there is a lot of blood I need to clean it up before anyone sees( after cleaning up the blood  he goes back to the house) I open the door to see (y/n) looking blankly at the door with no emotion she starts to laugh maniacally with tears.. she stops once she sees me " Bizu what have you done" she stands. I have killed her family members and she never notice I killed her dad and her brother they where to close " w-w-wh-what have you done"she starts to look at me " your mine my darling and they where in my way" I take out my hammer and hit her only to knock her out " YOUR ONLY MINE"

Should I continue or nah you tell me or should I make a different book for it - Mel Chan I will update the original story soon my children