Prologue

"Useless ol' Deku! Why are you even here?! You should just,"

"K̴̢̢̢̜̤̼̤̲̮̬̰̭͕̣̪̲̹͌̄́͐͜Į̸̨̧̡̥̱̲̯͇̙̖̰͕̫̗͋̊̀͛́̆́̀͑̐͋̚ͅL̷̝̻̘͚͔̼̪̘͓̟̤͎̼̱̇̔̔̀͝ͅL̸̛̛̹̳͍̥̟̮̟͚̮̬͙̭̗̏̀̽̈́̑̀̐͆̈̐̓̔͗̕̕͘ͅ ̶̨̪̩̳̻̰̫̞̬̯̦̹̐̀́͌̿̒̀̆̈́͘͘Y̷̱̝͈̖̳͂̆͐̑̂̑͌͊̍̎́͊̽̅ͅͅO̶̡̻͓͙̭͉̺͖͉̗̟̰̬̜̩̟̖̭̾͒Ű̶̘͉̪͚̝̠̟̹̺̘̙̺̼̦̬̯͍̅́R̵̘͌͆̓̀͑̔̃͛͋͂͌͐̅͘͝S̴̡̠̩͉̖̬̬͖̮̱̰̞̲̖̹͆̓̒̀̿̈́̾̄̐̔͊͌̐̅͠Ę̶͙͎͓͉͕̞̗̱̲͂̈̇̿̓̇̐̍̐̈́̍͑͝Ḷ̸̱̖̫̙̝̦̞̽̇̎̇̈́̐̇͒̐̕͠F̶̙̏"

Those were the words that finally corrupted my mind with the filth Kac- no Katsuki, yelled. After that, I kept thinking, why am I here, I'm useless, you're quirkless. Those words.

I was always able to get rid of them, but why now? Hmph. Kill Yourself. What a 2 word sentence to say to a kid like me.

I was always born quirkless, an obvious reason I'm bullied. But, I'm always ignoring it, why, WHY, now?!?

I stood under a cherry blossom tree that was in the campus. I was early to get my mind cleared, but the cherry blossom cure wasn't enough. I simply walked into the school, that wasn't opened yet, and trotted up the stairs.

And to the roof.

The wind blew my green messy hair, I looked over the rails and contemplated over my life. Why am I here? Why do us quirkless if we're just going to live in a society like we're racist? Guess I know how it feels to be like a slave back in the days.

I watched the sky slowly turn into that baby blue color, but, I wasn't feeling that baby blue. I was feeling more of a midnight, or a charcoal.

I heaved my bag over to my chest and zipped it open to grab my hero notes Katsuki burned. I dropped the bag on the floor to my side and observed the burnt notes.

I flipped over the pages, glancing over at the hero on the page and onto the next in a second. I closed it once I was done and softly placed it on the roof.

Should I? Should I really do it? I squinted my eyes and looked down towards the ground, concrete right there. Probably been waiting for 15 minutes.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I love my mom, yes, but I just can't live being bullied 24/7 by a Cuntsuki.

I took off my shoes and leaned over the rails, half of my body now hanging over the ground.

I might regret this, won't I? Hmph. Oh well, guess I'll just die.

"Deku..."

I widened my eyes, and slowly turned my back to the voice.

"U-um, hi, K-Kacchan.." I nervously smiled at him.

"Woah, woah, I meant the thing I said yesterday was a joke, I promise.." He said, squinting his eyes at me.

I side-eyed the ground below me and looked back at him.

"Don't you think it's too late?"

I'm sorry, Mom. I'm sorr-

I took a leap of death over the rails, as the only thing I heard left was screaming and explosions, before I heard a big thud.

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

Two, uh, things? Monsters? Animals? Whatever they were, watched over the whole scenario in a white void. "Um, Arceus?" The pink cat asked, worryingly.

"Yes, I know, Mew, it was horrid sight to see. A innocent human like him doing suicide in front of his 'friend'." The large llama replied. He sighed and looked over at Mew.

"Mew. I want to give this child another chance, and, I want to give him a power, or quirk, to change into any Pokémon." He suggested."

Mew flinched at the suggestion. "B-but, wouldn't that be, you know, weird? To humans like him at least." She asked, tilting her head.

"Yes, yes I know. But don't you think some quirks represent some Pokémon moves we have back here?" Arceus pointed out.

Mew blanked out and then nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess.."

"So, do you like that suggestion?"

Mew nodded again, but she wasn't expecting his other requirement.

"But, I'll need to have you train and be apart of him."

Mew widened her eyes and looked at him like he was crazy.

"Um..Arceus, are you high right now?"

Arceus deadpanned at her rhetorical question. "Ugh, Mew, you're being such an innocent child. Don't worry, it won't be a big of a deal."

Mew thought of it well, then turned her head back to Arceus and nodded, "I'll do it!"

"Good, let's bring him in the void then."