A Deal With The Gods!

I woke up, sweating and panting. I was laying on the ground so I sat up. My vision was fairly blurry so it was hard to see. But from what I can tell from the color of my vision, I'm definitely not in a hospital room.

My vision cleared, and I was right. It was a completely white room, but with no doors, or windows. Not a single furniture was found. I stood up and walked around, trying to find something, anything.

"Hello??" I shouted. The room echoed my voice, but no response back, nor a person coming.

Then I realized, I committed suicide, right in front of Katsuki. Tears formed in my eyes, Mom.

Mew!

I flinched at the sound. I turn around to see a floating pink, cat? It had a fairly long tail, its end was flat and big. It tilted its head at me making the same sound, Mew?

I quickly wiped the tears away and cautiously walked towards the cat. "Um, excuse me? Can you help me?" I mentally facepalmed. Yeah, talk to a pink cat, it can talk back! Not.

"Mew? Have you found him?"

The male voice boomed into the room, and it even shook it a bit. The cat didn't flinch at all, it just responded with another mew.

"Good."

Then something emerged from the floor. And it definitely wasn't human. Nor, an animal? I think?

 Nor, an animal? I think?

Arceus POV

"Hello Human." I greeted. I opened my eyes to see the startled little boy. He stared at me like a giant was about pummel him to the ground. Oh. That's because I am a giant.

I turned to see Mew deadpanning at me, telling me to transform. "Oh right, I'm sorry, Midoriya."

"Wai-"

Before he can respond, I glowed white and shrunk down to 6'3", being a rather normal human being. Well, except for all of these fancy clothes.

 Well, except for all of these fancy clothes

"Ah, this is better." I muttered, dusting myself. I looked up to see Midoriya, still shook and muttering. Sigh, his bad habit..

"Um, Midoriya? That is your name, correct?" I politely asked. He stopped his muttering and turned towards me.

Deku POV

I stopped my stupid muttering habit and looked at the person. I didn't know what to say, so I simply nodded, but anxiously. "Please don't be anxious, child. I am not a fret." He told me with a reassuring smile.

The white-haired person took a few steps towards me, making me flinch. The pink cat deadpanned again at the other person, and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I forgot you're not trusting with others, aren't you?" He smiled.

I looked down at the white floor and nodded, tears ready to spill. Please don't cry!

I widened my eyes of the voice in my head, then looked back up to see the person still smiling. Hey! Over here! The pink cat!

I rose an eyebrow but looked towards the pink cat, who's tiny arms were holding its waist, looking playfully upset.

"Um, hi?" I waved nervously. Hello, Midoriya! Welcome! I'm so confused. This cat, it's... talking to me? In my mind?

Is it a quirk? But, huh weird. "Mr. Midoriya, we brought you here for a reason." The fancy person said, making my attention turn towards him.

The cat floated next to the person. "We want you to have a quirk. Or, sort of like a power." He smiled. By the way, the name's Mew, and this dummy is named Arceus! Mew telepathically disrupted, pointing to the now mysterious person as Arceus.

But, wait. A quirk? F-For me? I can't believe that I have a chance to finally have a quirk! I was so ecstatic, that my legs were visibly shaking. Arceus chuckled at the sight, "Our species is called Pokémon. They are creatures that have different powers and abilities, just like most of you people."

"So, we want you to have the power of Mew."