Mew Quirk

Deku

...wait. New quirk? Is this what that god Arceus said about Mew's power being my quirk? I looked down to my hands, also bandaged up. Was it that bad?

Yes it was. Wait, I know that voice. Yup! It's me, Mew! 'Mew? How come I can hear you, even though you're not here?' I thought. Youch, haven't heard telepathy in your world yet, buddy? She replied. Ohh, makes sense. Gotta go, mom coming.

I looked up and my mom ran up to me, hugging me very tightly with tears swelling up in her eyes. "Izuku, baby! You have a quirk now!" She exclaimed, eyes contacting with mines. I was taking the info for a sec, then smiled.

"My dreams.." I trailed off. "Yes, you can finally be a hero, baby." She choked. I hugged her back.

Mew

So sweet! Man, only if I had a mom. Or at least some parent. But, whatever. I came out of his body in my Pokémon form, only appearing translucent white and floating in front of the two.

I closed my eyes, sensing his power. 'Hm, seems like Arceus only gave him first evolution powers.' I thought. I opened my eyes and chuckled, going back into Deku's body.

Deku

The doctor came back in and asked us to come into another room. I seemed fine getting up, honestly I should've feel weak with my legs, did I heal that fast? "Hey, mom?" I asked, walking by her in the hallway. "Yes?" She smiled at me.

"Um, how long, have I been in a coma?" I asked nervously. She looked back and sighed, "You were out for almost a month." She muttered. My eyes popped out. "What?! I've been gone for that long!" I exclaimed.

"Yes.." She got cut off from the doctor. "Excuse me? Midoriya, please sit on the bed." He said, pointing to the bed in the room. We went to our seats, and did some examinations on my body.

(Honestly, I don't know much about medical stuff, so just say that they were examining his blood for something...)

Few Minutes Later...

The doctor came back with the results. He showed us my body, writing next to it on the screen in front of us. "You see, it might have been a miracle from some other heaven, because Midoriya has a special quirk." He explained.

Name: Izuku Midoriya
Sex: Male
Age: 14
Quirk: Pocket Monsters
- He can transform into different types of creatures. Not just mythical or normal creatures, but unimaginable ones that no one's ever seen. It gives him powers and different boosts, depending on what the creature is.

Incredible! Me and my mom awed. "So, do you think it's permanent?" Inko asked. "Of course. Also, he might be limited to some creatures." He stated. "What do you mean?" I asked, wishing for my hero notebook to be with me.

"Well, there might be extraordinary creatures out there, waiting for Midoriya to upgrade. Heck, he might become a strong hero in the near future." My mom and I beamed.

Hours later...

We went home and I went to my room, my mom making lunch for me since it was around noon. Hey, Deku! How's it going? Mew appeared in front of me all of the sudden, in her Pokémon form.