Void

Deku

"W-What?" I questioned, trying to get the ink off my feet. Don't resist, relax. You get used to it. Mew telepathically said. I paused and exhaled, feeling no signs of stickiness. "But first off, why am I here?" I questioned, even though I may have known the answer.

"Well, duh, to train you!" Dory replied cheerfully, as she floats in the air like Mew. Now then, remember the pokémon Dory showed you earlier? Try to remember what it looks like and its name. Mew said. I blinked a few times and remembered what it had looked like. 'Eevee.' I had thought.

Then suddenly Mew zipped back into my body, as my whole body began to morph and shrink down. I was at least ankle length and looked up at the two. "Ah, great start!" Dory then grabbed a mirror out of the ink for some apparent reason and faced it towards me.

And I was exactly what an Eevee was. "Sugoi! I look just like it!" I shouted in awe, as I kept staring at the mirror. Mew giggled as she left my body like a ghost, Mhm! But unlike a few other Pokémon, Eevee doesn't evolve by training. But you, Izuku, only evolve by training. She stated. "What do you mean?" I questioned tilting my head.

"It means you don't follow on what I like to call the Evolution Rules." Dory answers, putting the mirror away by stuffing it back into the inky floor. "Some pokémon require evolving with items, or with others." She continued. "But for your case, and this world's case, training hard for you to acquire new forms of Pokémon is the only way to evolve."

"Oh, so for others, items can give certain Pokémon a new form? Interesting, but why can I only evolve by training?" I asked. Because this world of yours have none of the items required to make Pokémon evolve. Mew answered, as she was focused on chasing her tail.

"There's still months till your Entrance Exam at UA, right? So we'll be training every day here!" Dory shouted as she clasped her hands in delight. "W-wait, I can transform back, right?" I looked at my tiny arms and legs. Say Transform. Mew commanded. "Um, transform?" And a second later I was back to my regular self.

I sighed in relief, then realized where we were. "Please tell me we can go back to my room.." I blurted out. The two chuckled and shrugged, "Don't get so paranoid, it's not like we're trapping you here for eternity." Dory joked. "..And if you did?" she jerked her head to the side, "Hehe, that would be nice.." she snickered.

Mew zipped back into my body, as Dory and I suddenly sunk into the ink swiftly, and when I opened my eyes I was back in my room and it was dark outside. "Now go get some sleep, my young apprentice." she ushered, saying it in a weird accent. "But where are you sleeping?" I sat on my bed and looked at her, unease by her devilish grin. "Of course, here!" Dory then transformed into another Pokémon, which appeared to be a little bird, but not an ordinary one.

 "Of course, here!" Dory then transformed into another Pokémon, which appeared to be a little bird, but not an ordinary one

"Huh? Is it another pokémon?" I questioned, as I laid on my bed and tugged on my blanket. "Mhm! The name's Natu, a Psychic and Flying type pokemon. I tilted my head as I observed the Natu. "It doesn't look like a Psychic type.." I blurted.

Then suddenly, my notebook which was laying on my desk began to float and glowed purple. I looked back at Dory, which her eyes were glowing the same color as well. "Oh, I see." I mumbled. "Alright, sleep now, since we have lots to cover tomorr- Aah!" Her wings suddenly went limp and she fell down.

I got up from my bed and went over to Dory, who stood up on her little feet. "Oh I'm fine, this pokemon can't actually fly, as its wings aren't fully grown yet." She began hopping to my desk, and a huge hop onto my desk for a small bird as Natu. "So, it's not a flying type?" I blurted, going back to my bed.

"It is, in terms of moves." Dory replied as she places herself under my dim desk lamp. "Alright enough of the chit chat we got shit to do tomorrow." she voiced out, as I flinched at her vulgarity.