Resurrection

Pokemon Speech Key:

Mew - Hello!

Arceus - Hello.

Xerneas - Hello there.

———————————-

Deku's POV

W-What? My jaw dropped, I couldn't accept such a big thing. Mew chuckled and, um, floated over to me. Yes! You'll have the power to transform into any Pokémon there is to exist! She exclaimed while doing loops in air.

"But, why me!? I have done nothing to get this power!" I stuttered. Arceus took a few baby steps towards me. "Child, you have done many things to please us. It is saddening you don't have a power, or quirk, in your world." He smiled.

Yeah! And that bully of yours, Bakugo, is a meanie! Why did the gods of this world grant him a quirk but not Deku? Mew turned her head to Arceus. "It's their choice, Mew." He sighed.

Arceus looked back towards Deku, who gulped in Arceus' height.

"You young sir, Izuku Midoriya, will be resurrected back to your world, as the same as ever, but with the power of Mew in your body. Do you accept this wish?" Arceus asked with a stern face.

I paused. Should I? I mean, it's likely Kacchan is going to bully me more, since I'll have a quirk. But, I also wanted more in life. And, I'm the only important figure my mom has in her life now...

I looked up and proudly exclaimed. "Yes! I will accept your gift!" Arceus smiled and so did Mew. "That's the answer I was waiting for, Xerneas?" He called out. Who's Xerneas?

Then, right after Arceus called, a green glowing sprout appeared at all of our sides, which grew into a tree, the branches splitting intentionally into deer antlers. Then a deer body was formed, the green glow vanished, and out appeared the said Xerneas.

 Then a deer body was formed, the green glow vanished, and out appeared the said Xerneas

You have called, my lord? She had asked, telepathically. Xerneas turned her head towards me, and I gulped. And what is this young human boy doing here? She lowered her head to the level of mines. "Me and Mew have decided that this boy, Midoriya, will be going back to his world. But, with Mew's power." Arceus stated.

Xerneas was shocked by the news. She lifted her head up, looking at the two Pokémon, but specifically on Mew. Is this a good idea? Xerneas asked, worryingly. It's for the best! He is needed back on his Earth! Mew threw her hands up in confidence.

Arceus nodded, and Xerneas inwardly sighed. Then, let's do it. She and the other two backed up away from me. "Wait, what's going on?" I asked, nervously. Promise it won't hurt! Mew assured.

Third Person POV

The three legendary/mythical pokémon took steps back, making a triangle with Midoriya. A gold triangle like pattern appeared beneath them all, circles of where they stood.

Arceus transformed back into his regular form, as they chanted something in their language. Midoriya was confused, was he being used in a ritual? Well, all he knows is that he's getting a quirk and going back to Japan.

From Mew's spot, a pink line connected its way to Deku, then from Arceus', a gray line went its way to Deku, then the same with Xerneas, but it was blue.

Then, the next thing that happened to Deku, his vision turned black, but his body felt tingly.

^_−☆

Deku

W-what happened..? GET THE NURSES AND THE DOCTORS! All I remembered was.. HIS HEART IS BEATING, BUT HE'S NOT WAKING UP! Seeing those three, uh, Pokemon, I think... MY BABY!! ..Mom?

Third Person

Izuku Midoriya woke up, startled and panting. "Izuku!!" Inko cried, hugging her child. Midoriya flinched when his mom hugged him, but he looked down at  himself, seeing his bandaged state.

His chest was wrapped up in bandages, left arm as well, and part of his head.

"What..happened.." He breathed out. "Are you ok? Do you need anything??" Inko caressed his cheeks, but didn't get a response back.

"Mrs. Midoriya, may we see you real quick?" A voice called out, being a doctor in the doorway. "Um, yes.." Inko got up and walked with the doctor down the hallway.

Deku

Why does my body feel weird? I feel, stronger? But, did I take this much of the fall? I looked at my injures. Then I looked out of the window. Is there really more to do out there? In this horrid world?

MY SON HAS A QUIRK?!?!