Lily

I stared at the ceiling above my bed, exhausted from the day. II'd almost decapitated myself, hit myself with an arrow, and beat the living day lights out of Zoë with a knife.
Flash back
"Hey Lily! I bet I could beat you in a sword match!" James yelled.
"I bet you could!" Lily yelled back. Just earlier that day, she'd been trying to pick up a sword and nearly decapitated herself. She walked on by.
James concentrated for a second. "Hey Lily! I bet I could beat you in archery!" he yelled.
"No duh idiot! Your a son of a son of Apollo!" She yelled back, and kept walking. James was getting annoyed.
"Hey Lily! I bet I could beat you in any weapon match!" He called.
Lily stopped, and slowly turned around.
"Fine then. I challenge you to knife match." She said calmly.
"Your on sunshine!"He yelled. Their battle lasted for about 5 seconds, when Lily calmly disarmed him, barely moving. James frowned, and walked away.
That'll teach him not to mess with my knife skills, Lily thought.She continued walking.
"Hey Lily! I challenge thee to an archery duel!" Zoë yelled. Lily sighed.
"Fine. But only if I get to challenge thee to a knife duel afterwords." Lily shouted back. Zoë shrugged.
They both headed over to the archery range. Miram and Emily were already there. Emily was the daughter of Frank and Hazel. They got there bows and arrows.
"Hey Zoë!" Miram yelled. Zoë glared at him. She drew an arrow and pointed it at Miram's heart. Lily pointed the arrow at the ground gently.
"You know, you guys are a cute couple." Lily remarked. Zoë snarled.
"No we're not! He's taller than me, So it's not fair!" Zoë said while pointing arrow at the target. She fired, and hit bulls eye. She fired all her arrows, one splitting the next.
Lily stood in front of her target, with a specially made bow just for her. She drew the arrow, and fired. The arrow hit the second ring outward from a bulls eye. She fired all her arrows, all hitting in the same ring except for one bulls eye. she threw the bow down on the ground.
"I swear, every time I try archery, no matter how many different bows, Artemis and Apollo seem to be cursing me!" She cried out. She lifted her sheaf but didn't realize there was one more arrow. It swung around and almost impaled her. She ducked. They immediately started knife fighting. Lily only took 3 minutes to disarm Zoë. Zoë looked at the knife in her hand. She muttered something about not getting her mom's knife skills.
Lily woke up from her flashback. She sighed, and went to sleep.