5. Breaking Up With The Prince

Chapter 5
Olivia

My hands are shivering. How can this happen? I couldn't sleep all night. Next day I drove to school. My uniform did catch attention. For a girl who never wore uniform this is new.

"Look at you!" Vic exclaimed looking at my uniform.

"It's the same as yours Vic." I replied sitting on my desk.

"It looks wayyy better on you." She replied.

Vic's dad is a national footballer and her mom is a model. She belongs to the celebrity family. George's family caries down the Emperor blood. It's just too much to take in. I only saw and read about these people on the magazine or news.

"Good morning." I turned to George who kissed my cheek. I pulled back quickly and gave him a tight smile. Am I allowed to be so close to him?

According to the custom after graduation he will be choosing his fiancee from the five duchess. Me being on of them.

"You alright?" He asked tugging my hairs behind my ear.

"Yea." I looked at Vic.

"We are going to get the dress today right?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Sure after school." She smiled.

"Olivia Castillo?" I looked to the door. The football guy. Chris was looking for me.

"That's me." I stood up.

"Hey beautiful nice to see you again." He grinned.

"You are needed on the fourth floor." He spoke.

"Sure." I walked to the door.

"Want me to come along?" Vic asked.

"I'll be fine." I replied and walked with Chris.

"I'm Chris by the way." He smiled.

"Oh. Do you have any idea why I'm needed?" I asked climbing the stairs.

"You know the graduation is a few months ahead so it's time they pick a crown princess." He replied and I nodded.

"So maybe you'll have extra classes for that." He replied.

Just what I needed right now. We walked into a room. I noticed four girls already there with a guy besides them.

"Lady Olivia and Mr. Powell." A lady stated. We stood on the spot she pointed.

"Are we partners or something?" I whispered.

"Yup." He grinned and I nodded.

"So you all know why we are here. From today one more class will be added to your schedule. Most likely from Monday. Today it's just introduction and knowing each other." The lady who stood between two other ladies spoke.

"The first duchess to be presented is Lady Kiera Parvis." She spoke. A girl with black hairs and blue eyes took a step and bowed. Her skin is like milk. Totally white.

"The second duchess to be presented is Lady Ibelina Vel Laveti." She spoke. A girl with dirty blonde hairs and blue hairs stepped besides Kiera and bowed.

"The third duchess to be presented is Lady Lucia Taran." She spoke and I was mesmerized. She had tan skin and maroon hair. Her eyes are matt black. She can really steal a show. She stood besides Ibelina and bowed.

"The fourth duchess to be presented is Lady Olivia Castillo." She spoke. I took a deep breath before standing besides Lucia. I bowed gracefully trying not to embarrass myself.