The Venus Mars Project

I kept checking my phone and email, wishing someone would make contact for my service. "Father..has anyone asked for your service?" I had asked my father as he stared at me, "Well yes but I only lasted a day, and it's always going to be 0.1% chance that a mortal will ask for the service of a Cupid. Though if your this eager to know, you could start your HRP.." for your inside information I am a part cupid who was a distant ancestor who was the original Cupid in Athens. Once a person in Myth Creek turns 17 they are eligible to be on the Cupid Service App Connected to the mortals and will have a chance to start their HRP. It stands for Human Resource Protector, it will allow the person to help the human in its state of form of being shy to outgoing phase to fall in love.

This situation only last for 1 year in a town chosen by Elder Brians, though it's almost always we get to help ladies fall for boys and boys falling for ladies. Not in my case that I get, I have to help a person with his sexuality from hiding as a straight guy to a gay guy. His name was Cole Gordon, he lived in Blue Fields for most of his life with him being an only child. His best friend Chelsea Morrow had no clue he was gay and never knew why he hadn't came out to her. Oh I forgot to mention my name well all I can say is you can call me Cleo Davis, though my name are two of the planets in the solar system. I received a notification from Cole around 3 days ago saying he signed up and was placed in my category labeled Miscellaneous, it seems too easy being someone your not.