Chapter One

She was tall like her brother and shared the same brown hair like him. Same eyes too and was his world. But when she chose to attend Drumstrang he was sad he wanted to go to but she told him no. "James you must go to Hogwarts I had another Vision you are going to make friends and meet the love of your life there." "I'm going to miss you we haven't been apart since we were born."
Celestial pov
It was my sixth year in Drumstrang when I found out Voldemort was threatening Hogwarts the same school my brother attended. So we were staying there all year and some of us would be transferring. I one of them actually to help protect the school because of how powerful I am.
James pov
When I was told Drumstrang students would be attending the school for this year I was so excited. The students entered from the weakest to the strongest. My sister was tall like me at birth we weighed the same. And were the same height even till this day. They moved in the last 11 having staffs in a triangle form. The others took a seat and the 11 stood in a circle banging the staff sparks going. One had a snake around their neck. They then stood in the middle they would bang their staff and then the others would after. They then pointed the bottom of the staff up. All blowing and dragons came from the fire. They took their coats off and there stood my sister. People gasped when they saw her. There was a rumor that a girl actually managed to stay there for 6 years. That girl was my sister. The boys all bowed around her banging their staff causing sparks. She jumped and the sparks circled propelling her into the air. She did a backflip landing on her feet. Everyone cheered and clapped they were dismissed and could go sit wherever. She walked towards me and my friends looked confused. "James you've grown." So have you same height as me I suppose. Say it together? 5'11" we then hugged and Sirius spoke, "So Prongs going to introduce me to this pretty lady?" This is my twin sister. "Well, she is pretty." "Down Casanova." Yeah, Sirius, you may be a Casanova but ask the boys in the school she is the Temptress. "It's the curse of the Veela brother." So that just makes them drawn to you. She smirks at me and I gulp. You couldn't seduce any of my friends. All my friends look at me like I just started something. "Challenge accepted brother dearest." She carefully sat on Sirius lap and ran her fingers through his hair. It was like he fell into a trance and they kissed. She pulled away smirking. "I win and Sirius snapped out of it." We should do that some other time what was your name again. "Celestial." "Cool your name is space and universe related." Oh no. Sirius looks at me confused. "What do you mean oh no?" My sister loves astronomy as much as you do.
Sirius pov
We started a conversation about stars and didn't stop until curfew. I could tell she loved having someone to talk about the stars and all these space-related things with. I enjoyed it too completely forgetting my Casanova ways and she seems to be forgetting her temptress ways. My friends stared at me in amazement because 90% of the time I was sucking faces with a girl not having a conversation. "Oh my god I dated this guy and he was so clingy." He attached himself to me constantly. I hate clingy people and hate being in a relationship with a clingy person." Oh my god, I hate clingy people two it's so annoying. Although I'm loyal when I'm dating someone always will be. "I'm the same way I don't cheat because I would hate to be cheated on I know the pain I wouldn't make someone go through the same pain." Many times our friends tried to cut into our conversation but they gave up going to bed. We talked on the sofa of the Gryffindor common room. She leaned back and I listened to her talk. She had a beautiful voice and a smile that could not be missed. Where has this girl been my whole life? Because she was the light at the end of the tunnel. I never believed in true love especially true love at first sight that well until Celestial.