Files

I was going through some files to look and see if any of the people know are on the ministry's list. This specific file was for people who they viewed as a threat to the Ministry.

Name: Celestial Rose PotterHeight: 5'11" Blood Status: PurebloodSpouse: Sirius Orion Black (in Azkaban)Kids: Cassiopeia Black age 11 born Nov 3rd, 1978

Height: 5'11"
Blood Status: Pureblood
Spouse: Sirius Orion Black (in Azkaban)
Kids: Cassiopeia Black age 11 born Nov 3rd, 1978. Regulus, Sirius, Bellatrix Black age 9 born July 31st, 1980; Castor Black and Rose Potter age 8 Born August 13, 1981. (This file automatically updates the age.)
Siblings: James Potter twin brother.
Parents: Fleamont and Euphemia Potter
Parent In-laws: Walburga Black and Orion Black.
Sibling In-laws: Regulus Black and Lily Potter née Evans.
Cousin in-laws: Bellatrix Lestrange née Black, Andromeda Tonks née Black, Narcissa Malfoy née Black.
Godchildren: Rose Potter, Harry Potter, and Victor Krum.
Special abilities: Metamorphmagus, Occlumency, and Legilimency.
Job: Professional Quidditch Player (formerly) Auror currently.
Side note: Very skilled duelist and advance in all branches of the dark arts and defense against the dark arts. Skilled in potions and a skilled Auror. Great asset and in the first war was one of the biggest threat to the Dark Lord he said himself. She was on a kill list because of this. She has been trying to get her husband out because he was falsely accused of the murder of James and Lily Potter.
Is she a danger to the ministry: Yes.
Why: she asks too many questions for her own good that could make us look bad. Definitely watch out for her.

Name: Sirius Orion BlackHeight: 5'11" Blood Status: PurebloodSpouse: Celestial Black née PotterKids: Cassiopeia Black age 11 born Nov 3rd, 1978

Height: 5'11"
Blood Status: Pureblood
Spouse: Celestial Black née Potter
Kids: Cassiopeia Black age 11 born Nov 3rd, 1978. Regulus, Sirius, Bellatrix Black age 9 born July 31st, 1980; Castor Black and Rose Potter age 8 Born August 13, 1981. (This file automatically updates the age.)
Siblings: Regulus Black younger brother
Parents: Walburga Black and Orion Black.
Parent In-laws: Fleamont and Euphemia Potter
Sibling In-laws: Lily Potter née Evans and James Potter
Cousin in-laws: Unknown
Godchildren: Rose Potter and Harry Potter
Special abilities: None
Job: None in Azkaban
Side note: was not given a trial and will not be given one for the safety and good of the ministry. See another file for more information. If he is set free or we are exposed by Celestial Potter we will be in trouble. We must make the liability risk eliminated or at least silence.
I quickly make a copy by casting a spell and put it back in there. Casting the same spell so it automatically updates. I then snuck into the court file room it has every person in prison and if they had a trial or not. I got the B and scroll through Sirius Black. Although it says he never got a proper trial and he was in hiding so there would be no way he could betray the Potters. I make a copy of that one too. Again I am mentioned and the need to eliminate me from the equation. Plus I copied the transcript from the two guys I brought in and them talking about Sirius. I quickly left the room for years I've been collecting information so in the chance, I can get a trial they can't deny his innocence.