Chapter 4

Maddie POV
"Well..." I think about whether I want to tell him or not. We're going to be a band, I'll have to tell him someday and now seems like a pretty good time." I wrote it for my ex-girlfriend, Jessie because we both lived singing and she played the drums pretty decent but she ended up cheating on me and kept saying it didn't count because I wasn't out." I sighed and drank from my hot chocolate." So in hopes of saving our relationship I told my parents that I'm bi. My dad left the house saying he didn't have a daughter anymore and my mother has hated me since. But not enough to completely ditch me like my dad. And Jessie broke up with me after because apparently she met someone else." I kept drinking waiting for him to process all that.

Dom POV
"Wow." That was all I could get out of my mouth." I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have sang the song with you, I mean I wouldn't want to sing a song like that after something like this happens." I said but then remembered how she sang Ashley's parts of my songs and it made me feel better. Maybe it's the same with Maddie.
"It's okay. I think it actually made the song more special and gave me at least one good memory of it." She said and smiled.
"Well I'm glad! Ohhh, our drinks are here!" The waitress placed the hot chocolates in front of us and we continued talking.
"Wait, stay like that you look super cute right now!!!" She took her phone out and took a photo of me. She did something else for a few seconds and then asked me." What's your instagram?"
"YUNGBLUD!" I said super loud and I'm pretty sure I saw the waitress jump.
A few seconds later I got a notification and opened my phone to check it.

You were tagged in a post

365 likes@maddiefirefly : Cheers!☕️Tagged: @yungblud

365 likes
@maddiefirefly : Cheers!☕️
Tagged: @yungblud

Username1:OMG WHO IS THAT?

Username2: Where can I get one?

Yungblud: 🖤🖤🖤

Username3: You didn't tell me you've a boyfriend?

Username4: What about Jess?

Maddiefirefly: @yungblud ❤️❤️❤️

"You really had to post it didn't you?" I rolled my eyes.
"Yup!" She smiled proudly at me and I took my phone out and quickly snapped a photo of her." What are you doing?" She said a little confused.
"Check your phone luv." Now I was the one smiling.

1,672 likes@Yungblud : Revenge is a dish best served cold

1,672 likes
@Yungblud : Revenge is a dish best served cold... unlike hot chocolate🖤
Tagged: @maddiefirefly

Username1: OMG THAT'S SO CUTE
Username2: She's sooo pretty!
Maddiefirefly: 🧡
Username3: You too would make a great couple!
Yungblud: @maddiefirefly 💖

"I deserved it." Maddie said laughing as she looked at the post." The photo isn't even that bad actually." She said still examining it.

We paid for the drinks and decided to walk around the surprisingly empty streets of London. We talked and ran around London just screaming random song lyrics. She had a very similar music taste to mine so we knew all the songs the other one was singing.

Suddenly she took my hand and lead me into the forest nearby. I was a little confused but went along with it. After a few minutes she stopped. We were on the shore of a river. There weren't that many trees around so we could see the moon clearly. Maddie sat down and threw her bag on the ground. I sat beside her." How come I haven't seen this place before?" I was looking around, examining everything. It was so peaceful in here." Well not too many really comes to this part of the forest and this place here is hidden pretty well. I guess you just need to be looking for it."

She stood back up and went to her bag. She looked in it for a bit and came back with a notebook." I usually come here to write songs or just sketch something when I feel like I need to get away from everyone."
"So why'd you bring me here if you come to get away from everything?" I said and felt myself blushing. I looked the other way trying to hide it.
"Well, we're probably gonna start writing songs together at some point and I had a feeling you needed it."

We talked for a while and eventually decided to go home. I walked her home and went back to my place.

Author's note
I don't actually know how to finish this chapter and I feel like I kind of rushed it but other than the last few sentences I think it's ok...